[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Need some guide and need to find an active guild

ToukoFukawaToukoFukawa
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited November 8, 2018 in New Recruits
Hello everyone soo im a newbie and i have been playing probably 3 weeks now. Currently my Lynn character at level 90 (im rushing story mode..). I want to find an active guild please. And I just received my full set lv 90 equipment but is this set strong enough for late game or i need to craft or raid another set? If there are another strong set how to craft or where to find it?

Oh and sorry about my writing. My english is not very good.....

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited November 9, 2018
    Hello everyone soo im a newbie and i have been playing probably 3 weeks now. Currently my Lynn character at level 90 (im rushing story mode..). I want to find an active guild please. And I just received my full set lv 90 equipment but is this set strong enough for late game or i need to craft or raid another set? If there are another strong set how to craft or where to find it?

Oh and sorry about my writing. My english is not very good.....

Best way to find a guild is to mega in-game or if you encounter some friendly players ask if their guild is recruiting.

The full set lv 90 equipment is not strong enough for late game. There is level 95 and level 100 gear. You can use your current gear to work towards making gold for level 95 gear. Level 100 gear is too expensive for entry-level players since it was just released.

The level 95 gear does not drop as complete armor pieces -- it is crafted from essences that drop in raids like Dullahan. Rather than farm "essences" try getting enough gold to buy pieces off the Market Place (MP).
    ToukoFukawa