[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

"Sign In Automatically" Wont Stay Unchecked...

WyldstormzWyldstormz
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited October 24, 2018 in Tech Support
In Game Settings under General it has an option called Sign In Automatically with a check box. For some reason it started self checking every time i open the launcher. I will go into Game Settings and uncheck it every time but each time i do, it is mysteriously check marked again the very next time i open the launcher and yes i click the Pk button each time after i uncheck it. Is this unique to me or are others experiencing the same problem & is there anything yet that can be done to remedy it?

2Mqqs.jpg

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Agreed this is extremely annoying.
  • WyldstormzWyldstormz
    ikevi wrote: »
    Agreed this is extremely annoying.

Im sorry your having the same problems kev, but at least i know its not just me. Thx for taking the time to post btw :)

2MqPw.jpg
  • PhaliantPhaliant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,560
    Same here.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Of course same here. But I'll also point out how weird it feels to try and tell the game "remember not to remember me".
  • WyldstormzWyldstormz
    lol, wel hopefully if we get enough people that say they have it to, then maybe they'll fix it :P

2MqPw.jpg