[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus Launcher

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
edited October 20, 2018 in General Discussion
I'm not sure what could be the cause, but I am getting frequent errors when trying to download/repair the Vindictus launcher. For both Steam and NX Launcher I'm having problems with.

unknown.png

try2dlvindibutmsgprompt.jpg

wut.jpg

aaa2.jpg

Comments

• ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    edited October 20, 2018
    Had problems even after reinstalling
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    9232b151b74ec9329f0f97c9d6ee3c8f.png
    This seems to be the cause, not sure how to even fix it , tried network reset, anyone else with this problem?
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited October 20, 2018
    I heard a case with a similar issue; failed to start the game because of a desktop popup message claiming that only one instance of the game can be launched. There was no work around, and they had to just wait until tomorrow to log in, which had no problems. They didn't ever get into the game like you did or try nearly as hard to because if restarting the computer or repair installation in the launcher doesn't work, then likely nothing was going to.

It's not an account or server issue either because they logged in on a different computer to dailies.
  • KittenLover89KittenLover89
    Vindictus Rep: 865
    14086620744_3fb548e102_b.jpg

Isnatchmoney circa 2018 (colorized)
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited October 21, 2018
    Install google chrome if you don't have it, set it to default browser, leave it opened and then open the nexon launcher, the "This product cannot be installed" error should no longer appear.