[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Classic Servers?

Blackbirdx61Blackbirdx61
Vindictus Rep: 1,355
edited October 18, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Dear Dev's

Ok so as you may know, Lineage II Classic Launched last weekend. I down loaded the Path, and tried to log in several times, really just to create a character so I could buy one of the New Player packs for it; not that Im a huge Lineage fan; but I wanted to support NCs softs move in this direction. Over the course of 3 Days I never saw less than 1400 Players in Que for the East Coast (GMT-4) Server; and ultimately had to create my Classic Character on the GMT-8 Server to get in at all. Now I work very odd hours and so even logging in very early in the morning after work, or late at night, the que was always about the same 1400 players.

So clearly the community responded to the opportunity to play a "Classic" MMO that was quite deliberately advertising a higher level of challenge as one of its draws.

So why am I posting this here in the Vindictus Forum? Because I much prefer Vindictus; ; but last time I logged in here; the Rise Update was still pretty unpopular; and looking at the updates history I dont see much on the PvE side that indicates that game has gotten much more challenging on that side of the house.

I very much hope that Nexus will look at the Current Classic/Retro inspired Trend in MMOs and take the possibilities it offers seriously. As a game that is now a bit older; and I think Largely retains its rep for very cool and challenging combat. I think Vindictus could really ride this wave. I think a patch offering Classic (more Challenging) Servers/Virtual Servers would be welcome.

All the Best, and Much Success to you and this great game. BB.

New Wave of "Retro MMO"! Best New Classic Inspired MMORPG
  1. Would you as a Player participate in a "Classic" (PreRise) Server.4 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (4 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments