[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Guild Home Screen in Korean

TetsujinTetsujin
Vindictus Rep: 1,660
edited September 21, 2018 in General Discussion
The guild home screen for one of my characters now some some text in Korean (and a few buttons that I can't click on) and it appears to other users as if the character isn't in a guild anymore.

Is this a bug or have I just been removed from the guild ?

8F8SFMF.jpg
GhengisJohnJinyie

Comments

• YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    I had that for one of my alts for a week and then it got fixed after the next maint.

Not kicked nor dismissed, all members in that guild are broken.

You actually can't leave or join it either. Just gotta wait or report it.
    TetsujinGwyndolaine
  • GwyndolaineGwyndolaine
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    Thanks for the post Yagamin! My evie-Gwyn has that same screen....oh, and can't use superior campfire, (meh, better luck with RAR lately anyway) .
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Closing the game and loading it back up seems to fix it, but it's rather annoying when it happens multiple times the same day. Didn't start until this last maintenance for me.
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    This happened to me today too for one of my characters.
    Going back to the character selection screen & returning fixed it for me.
    Let's see how long it takes for this to be permanently fixed? :D
  • YagaminYagamin
    edited September 22, 2018
    To clarify, when I had it a few weeks ago, it didn't fix no matter how many times I restarted the game and which computer I loaded the game from. It affected all alts which were in that particular guild. PMing friends which were in that guild suggests that it was also broken for them. Guild chat did not work.

I didn't do much about it since I only use those alts to buy cat boxes and to GF sometimes. Not sure if the other guild members reported it or not, but I didn't.
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    I have the same issue as Yagamin described.

I've restarted the game many times, but the guild screen is still broken for that character.
  • YagaminYagamin
    Apparently this issue is still not fixed.

This week, the guild affected seems to be REKT.

Now to see if it will be addressed since a large guild is affected.

RIP RAR event for them.
  • VeneratorVenerator
    Vindictus Rep: 2,635
    edited October 23, 2018
    The issue that is affecting REKT right now is guild wide. Its not a one off thing where just re-logging or switching characters fixes it. This is happening to every single member of the guild.

Zc5gUnZ.png
  • YagaminYagamin
    edited October 23, 2018
    Venerator wrote: »
    The issue that is affecting REKT right now is guild wide. Its not a one off thing where just re-logging or switching characters fixes it. This is happening to every single member of the guild.

Yeah that's what both the topic creator and I described above. A few people thought it was the relog issue, I even clarified it afterwards.