[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Complete] Monthly Windows Update: September 27th

[GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
Vindictus Rep: 1,405
Administrator
edited September 27, 2018 in Official News
20180927 12:30 PM PDT
Update: The scheduled monthly windows update for September has been completed. Thank you for your patience throughout.

Greetings Mercenaries,

There will be a monthly windows update next week Thursday, September 27th starting at 07:00 AM PDT. During this period, all servers will be unavailable, and we anticipate the update to last approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes, concluding at around 11:30 AM PDT.

- Maintenance Time Frame -

Pacific: 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM PDT
Eastern: 10:00 AM - 02:30 PM EDT
Europe: 04:00 PM - 08:30 PM CEST
Australia: 00:00 AM (Thursday) - 04:30 AM AEST

* Estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Maintenance Details -

Windows Update

Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.

- The Vindictus Team -

Comments

• chicanechicane
    Vindictus Rep: 1,450
    Really need major repairs to the game also! Boats listed since last Thursday that don't exist, players who join boats and can't click ready, hosts kicked mid-battle, etc. Something changed last week that destroyed this game!!!
  • OdaenseoOOdaenseoO
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Another new glitch that I've experienced in the past few days- All emote shortcut function keys do the "holler" emote (Thankfully chat box emote commands still work).
  • PheroksPheroks
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    no info why it takes longer??? wtf,
  • Izaya_GrayIzaya_Gray
    Vindictus Rep: 305
    edited September 27, 2018
    Pheroks wrote: »
    no info why it takes longer??? wtf,

So anxious XD, although I do like how it says
    "Estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification"

Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.

- The Vindictus Team

Its gonna be a few more hours ;)
    [GM] Viewty
  • OdaenseoOOdaenseoO
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Okay I know that this isn't the place to ask this but does the vindi community hang out in a different forum site there days? Most if the forums here are full of weeks if not months old posts. I was actually starting to feel like I was the only person waiting for this update D;
  • SansaSansa
    Vindictus Rep: 595
    OdaenseoO wrote: »
    Okay I know that this isn't the place to ask this but does the vindi community hang out in a different forum site there days? Most if the forums here are full of weeks if not months old posts. I was actually starting to feel like I was the only person waiting for this update D;

Might want to look into joining a Vindictus Discord group, there are two big ones.
  • LordSantierLordSantier
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Still undergoing maintenance?