[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Make Enchant Runes and Unbind Potions Giftable

ChaeldarChaeldar
Vindictus Rep: 1,465
in Suggestions and Feedback
At this point it feels like a shot in the dark, considering all feedback recently seems to be dismissed or responded with a "we'll think about it", but here's to hoping I can be proven wrong.

Given that it has been confirmed in the past that buying Depot items for gold is allowed, it does not make sense for these two items (Enchant Runes and Unbind Potions) to not be giftable. Both of these items are very important for players and not everyone has the possibility to charge NX to get them with their own money. Moreover, the Airtight Unbind Potions are not enough to make up for this lack of gifting option.

By allowing players to gift these items, you will have more players willing to charge NX to sell Depot items to players, also increasing your profit. Sounds nice, doesn't it?

Comments

• FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    edited September 16, 2018
    I'm honestly not sure if it will be the cause of an increase in profits. NX sellers who charge large amounts of NX will get it sold either way. I'm not against making every single item on the depot giftable at all, and I do find it ridiculous that after years certain items are still under this restriction. Of course, the demand for NX might increase, but it's most likely going to be quite underwhelming considering they can just release another Gachapon (and we have 4 more coming our way).

As of writing this, the amount of registered Airtight Unbind Potions on the Marketplace (EU) is 4 packages (20 unbind potions in total), at the price of 15m - 20m. Of course this would be wildy overpriced considering the current NX rate is somewhere around 1:1500 and if you were to buy 10x Unbind Potions from a seller it would be around 8.1m.