[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

about raid boss emblem event

WinViper4016WinViper4016
Vindictus Rep: 750
edited September 12, 2018 in General Discussion
Now . Have Event Play raid boss 1 round . you will receive raid power per 1 round . if you get 4 power . you can trade with right click and receive key for opening ultimate loot box . That boxes have raid boss emblem .

Question. If you trade for more than 2 items and right click receive emblem . what will happen (Example Trade Arcana Two Emblem and use two)

Comments

• AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    From what you're saying, I think your question is what happens if you use the same emblem twice?
    The second emblem gets sent to your mailbox but since it's character bound after using it you can't do anything with it.
  • WinViper4016WinViper4016
    AngelYukki wrote: »
    From what you're saying, I think your question is what happens if you use the same emblem twice?
    The second emblem gets sent to your mailbox but since it's character bound after using it you can't do anything with it.

yes. now it still live in my mailbox and then i want to delete. but can not do .how to get it out from mailbox sir
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    You can't. They changed it so that you can no longer delete mail with attachments. You'll just have to wait until the mail expires.
  • WinViper4016WinViper4016
    You can't. They changed it so that you can no longer delete mail with attachments. You'll just have to wait until the mail expires.

ok i see. i must be wait for delete by game system. thank you