[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Looking For An English Guild

StrafeYStrafeY
Vindictus Rep: 710
edited August 16, 2018 in Guild and Raid Recruitment
Current Stats (When I wrote this):

Class: Vella
Level: 65 (Probably 95 by the 20th)
Guild: None
IGN: StrafeY
Discord: StrafeY#7346

====
Other Information:

Outfit: Rocheste Agent
Character Gender: Female
My Gender: Male

If you need / want more information, just ask me by replying to this.

Comments

• RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited August 16, 2018
    A quick advice:
    Never disclose your real gender, because there are many creeps hunting for female players who will only talk to you and invite to their parties until they find out you are a male.

It's only this game where i've experienced this for many years, and even there was a guild where the leader and everyone was really nice to me at first because i've played mostly female characters, then i accidentally gave them a hint about my gender, and from that moment no one ever talked to me from that guild except for one guild member. But at least seeing people awkwardly flirting with the female members of the guild gave me some good laughs. Not to mention if it had happened in my guild i would have kicked them out as soon as possible because i quickly get irritated by such people when they do it in public.

So be careful what information you provide and which guild you join.
    StrafeY
  • StrafeYStrafeY
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    A quick advice:
    Never disclose your real gender, because there are many creeps hunting for female players who will only talk to you and invite to their parties until they find out you are a male.

It's only this game where i've experienced this for many years, and even there was a guild where the leader and everyone was really nice to me at first because i've played mostly female characters, then i accidentally gave them a hint about my gender, and from that moment no one ever talked to me from that guild except for one guild member. But at least seeing people awkwardly flirting with the female members of the guild gave me some good laughs. Not to mention if it had happened in my guild i would have kicked them out as soon as possible because i quickly get irritated by such people when they do it in public.

So be careful what information you provide and which guild you join.

Don't worry about it, If that's the type of guild I join, I'll leave straight away (when I notice) Thanks for your advice though :)
  • Hazzardnight102Hazzardnight102
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Any min lvl if not i'll join
  • Hazzardnight102Hazzardnight102
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Any lvl requirements if not i'll take an invite if there still going