[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No one cares anymore

blue_favouriteblue_favourite
Vindictus Rep: 330
edited August 8 in Europe Chat
I have sent 4 tickets for the last 2 months for a bots report. At the same time, GM's assured me they were doing some kind of investigation... haha for 2 months no one was banned. Go and see the market... materials for replacment 1k-5k each, orange materials 500k gold. How can we honest players make gold. We cant. Maybe that's Nexon's goal. I create this topic so everyone can make it clear that nobody takes care of this game.

Leucosie

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,635
    edited August 10
    Are they the same "folks"? Because before they were banning lots of bots, just they were replaced faster than they were banned.
  • blue_favouriteblue_favourite
    Does not matter. This is their job for the GM
  • blue_favouriteblue_favourite
    Today it was... I do not know to cry or laugh, because we all saw how bot obtained rare items twice from Faded Death Cube. And they were probably two different acaunts

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,635
    edited August 12
    Today it was... I do not know to cry or laugh, because we all saw how bot obtained rare items twice from Faded Death Cube. And they were probably two different acaunts

Those are account bound items... So it isn't like a bot will be able to do anything with them. (So I guess just have a good laugh?)