[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Please address this

Daggerpaw12Daggerpaw12
Vindictus Rep: 740
edited August 10, 2018 in Bug Reporting
https://giphy.com/gifs/41xcmellmOy21y8Frp/html5

giphy.gif
fix pls, hitbox extending into the next millennium.

Comments

• GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    What is even going on? I never play Lann and on top of it the gif is hard to make out.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Beokros just landed after his short fly. This has been there since forever
  • Daggerpaw12Daggerpaw12
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    I don't remember noticing this pre-rise, when I used to solo him on hero mode for fun. It's possible that they extended the hitbox for whatever reason, given that some hitboxes and attacks have been modified or removed from bosses, like lakoria's swallow, OG glas' two grabs, and the hitbox that used to be present during OG glas' jump animation.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    If you are referring to his on-touch hitbox after landing - it lasts until he changes animation. Exist since always.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    The only thing that has changed are his flight patterns. It used to be clear his roar would sweep one side or the other of his ice wall, but now he sometimes flies outside of the map. Watch any video from before and compare it to how he behaves now. I sent a ticket and they are pretty much telling me proof or it's not a problem lmao. Too lazy to record and submit it. If this was an intended change I think that it is completely unnecessary and just makes the game look poorly maintained.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    @Jinyie i've noticed the same his flight is all messed up not sure what caused it when he flies towards the west side of the map he shoots offscreen to the east the large aoe and if he flies east off the screen he shoots the large aoe in the centre missing the far right and left.