[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Israel blocked 2018 fix

YellonuimYellonuim
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited July 30, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Guys, it has been a year since the migration, and some countries are still not added such as Israel, this is absurd and would be taken legal action if not added back, players wasted money and will have to sue the nexon party management and they will have to face the consequences of not finishing the migration. I'm sure alot of people would like their money back and this serious. I had been playing the game since it first came out, and I was super disappointed that it got blocked, I've talked with several moderators and they said the country will be added soon enough, told me to check the update if Israel was unblocked, figured this much it is still blocked and it is a whole year, na management doesn't know how to treat their players and clearly care about money, I'm not mad at that, but they should care about getting sued. I hope this brings attention and could finish this once and for all by saying if Israel is going to be added or not, permanently. Hope this is going to be read and goodbye