[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

This is what the coupon felt like

ThyHippoThyHippo
Vindictus Rep: 1,150
in General Discussion
bjorn.png?width=479&height=677
Icygoddess

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Sadly the only ones we've ever had that were good you couldn't tell the enhancement level until you used it and we only got them a single time. Apparently Nexon doesn't want us to have nice things. The coupons have also been as long as 30 dats before while these are 12 hours. Everything about them is garbage. Most people won't even have time to farm a 95 essence if they're new or returning
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    Whining about free things, god bless.
    edited July 29, 2018
    Yep, best to be a good little shill and take whatever they tell you to take. No reason to state that you'd prefer consistency in how events are handled, just eat up whatever they feed you instead of expecting that they make rewards useful for players in an intelligent way. Someone who's expecting the to have a reasonable time to get together at least a 90 weapon suddenly finds that they have 12 hours instead of the 7 days for the box and 15 to 30 days for the actual coupon like the old version during events. That's garbage, but you keep taking down whatever they give you and smile as you do.

O0qZgpr.jpg?1

Here's an image in case it's slipped your mind that they didn't used to make it a 12 hour affair to get everything together you need for the coupon.
    InnoyIcygoddessboddole
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited July 29, 2018
    It is actually 14 days. Stop spreading misinformation. It's 12 hours after you open it.
    Just get your stuff ready before you open the box and you'll be fine.

9H3Thml.jpg
    It's not false information that we had days after opening the box for the coupon as well. Can't really plan out what you're going to use it on or sell a service when you have no idea what's inside beforehand. My point was that both the box and the coupon used to have somewhere in the neighborhood of a month or more to use them. 12 hours after finding out what you have is an unnecessary change and an unexpected one. Anyone who doesn't come on the forums or get warned beforehand is going to be outback.
    Icygoddess
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    The only benefit I see for shorter expiration time is better profit for chunk sellers. Of course this means newer players aren’t benefitting as much as us veterans who could easily prepare for this coupon. From the perspective of a newer/casual player this is a new low. Can’t tell if they are catering to veterans or discouraging casual players. However, OJ main Dullahan armor is within reach for the time given which is somewhat fair.
  • FuzetsuFuzetsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Those essence sellers are all bots lol
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited July 29, 2018
    They should just rename the box +10 Enhancement Coupon because when does anyone get anything higher than +10? 1%? Lol. With the enhance cap being upped to +20, they should've given out a one time +13-15 coupon box. Just saying. Of course, the one time Lubber Enhancement Coupon were the best. Like Prototypemind said, Nexon Global doesn't want us to have anything nice. The events and missing cosmetics are a prime example. One of the missing hairs we never got:
    AGRMJ87.jpg
    When I submit a ticket to CS about the missing cosmetics, the response I got was basically "that's nice" and the ticket got closed. And let us not forget the censorship made to the Lotus set.
  • ThyHippoThyHippo
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    I have mixed feelings on the box but I wish someone got SOMETHING ya know. Also Vindi peeps if you see this fix my Terminus Pants plz and ty. :c
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    edited July 29, 2018
    Fuzetsu wrote: »
    Those essence sellers are all bots lol

oh lel
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Too bad +10 dully is only marginally better than a +13 90

*looks at boomed +10*
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    At what enhancement would a dullahan be better than a +13 90?
    Someone did a thread on it a while back @AngelYukki It varies based upon you have maxed shards in the +13 90, but I believe with maxed shards on the 90, it takes a +12 Dulla with decent rolls to beat it. I think Att cap plays into it as well. Worth finding the thread if you want the details.
    AngelYukki
  • VallarieVallarie
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    how do you get that coupon?
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited August 3, 2018
    Vallarie wrote: »
    how do you get that coupon?

was from last month's attendance event