[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Open Recruitment Closed

RumbleRumble
Vindictus Rep: 510
edited January 27, 2019 in Guild and Raid Recruitment
Open recruitment is closed. Thanks for your interest!

[NA] Forevermore is recruiting again! We're an active friendly guild that was created and designed to help new and returning players but anyone is welcome to apply. We have a guild discord filled with useful guides and information to help players out. So that everyone can get to better know each other, we'd like all new recruits to join our discord. If interested, please message me or comment here!

Comments

• RumbleRumble
    edited September 14, 2018
    Forevermore is recruiting once again! Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you have on your mind. You're also free to join our discord as a guest if you feel it would help you make up your mind!
  • RumbleRumble
    Open recruiting is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited November 9, 2018
    Rumble wrote: »
    Open recruiting is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
  • RumbleRumble
    Forevermore is recruiting again! To create a better sense of community, we'd like to now make it a requirement that all new recruits join our guild discord.
  • KritterKritter
    Vindictus Rep: 715
    Hiya... I'm a returning casual player. Have an in-game guild application for my lvl 80 pillar Karok. I have a few other lower level toons as well... 60ish Sylas and Kai, and a new Grimden, so if any of them would be of more interest to your guild, I could switch to one of them. I'm in Eastern Time Zone, btw... I use Discord for another game I usually play (Age of Conan), so no problem using your Discord once I know it.
    Cheers
  • SaatchSaatch
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I applied in game, is there anything else I should do?