[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Raid/Level 100 and more.

Comments

• ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited September 15, 2018
    Is it true you no longer get mats upon enhance failure?

Someone pls tell me so I can boom everything before patch. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    Bowner wrote: »
    ikevi wrote: »
    Bowner wrote: »
    so there is going to be new shards/chunks ? or will there be the same as we have now? so we do need godly and heavenly stuff for 100 patch. this is what i wanted to know. thanks

As I said already, yes there are new shards/chunks for lv 100. Just look at the vids.

And again, yes you need new godly/heavenly stuff to upgrade/patch whatever you want to call it for lv 100 gear. In addition you want a lot of this stuff to +20 your accessories so you might as well stock up.

And to make life a bit easier for you, just click here, go to ~2:55.

ok thanks for your help dude. can you answer a few more questions please as im going through this vid lol.

when hes leveling his 100 weapon, he is enhancing with what looks like safeguard runes. now he failed a few and only lost unbinds but not +s. is this a new thing? will safeguards stop losing +s?

The green runes have been discontinued now. For like a week or so before officially taking them off the game they did a sort of "Goodbye Green Rune" event where they'd not take off enhancement levels upon failure. No guarantee that we'll have the same event in our server (I actually hope we don't, personally), but we'll see.
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    ProR2D2 wrote: »
    Is it true you no longer get mats upon enhance failure?

Someone pls tell me so I can boom everything before patch. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

From what I've seen I think you get mats just on the first time you fail an enhancement & destroy your gear, but in all of the subsequent failures after reviving it with damascus steels, you don't.
  • LillieVirideLillieViride
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    So does anyone have an idea on what the 3 new scrolls are yet? Can't seem to find anything on them.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited September 18, 2018
    So does anyone have an idea on what the 3 new scrolls are yet? Can't seem to find anything on them.

Belief, Rank 6, Weapon Suffix (Judgment 2)
    ATT +970
    M.ATT +970
    Balance -1
    Critical +5
    Attack Speed +3

Soul, Rank 6, Boot/Glove Suffix (Echoing 2)
    ATT +465
    M.ATT +465
    Balance +5
    Attack Speed +1
    DEF -300
    Critical Resistance +3

Enchantment, Rank 6, Chest Suffix (Master 3)
    Balance -1
    Critical +7
    DEF +120
    Stamina +5
    Critical Resistance +8

From: http://vindmanual.forumotion.com/t201-season-3-chapter-3-episode-2-and-level-100#457
    LillieViride
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    I dont recall where I read it but I think it was here. It was mentioned that new full Orange +12 gear was being given for free to all character. Is this a seperate gift from the +10 purple gear we already got a while back or will this be an "upgrade" to said purple gear? Will it come scrolled with the same enchantments as the free +10 purple stuff did?

Asking because im in process of making an OJ level 90 +13 weapon for an alt and want to know if I should just wait instead.

Also, will the +13 lvl 90 weapon perma-binding stone from seal shop work on the new +12 OJ lvl 90 free gear ? If so, I probably want to get some seals on my alt and purchase that before it gets removed from seal shop...
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    I dont recall where I read it but I think it was here. It was mentioned that new full Orange +12 gear was being given for free to all character. Is this a seperate gift from the +10 purple gear we already got a while back or will this be an "upgrade" to said purple gear? Will it come scrolled with the same enchantments as the free +10 purple stuff did?

Asking because im in process of making an OJ level 90 +13 weapon for an alt and want to know if I should just wait instead.

Also, will the +13 lvl 90 weapon perma-binding stone from seal shop work on the new +12 OJ lvl 90 free gear ? If so, I probably want to get some seals on my alt and purchase that before it gets removed from seal shop...

It would be the upgrade, so you'd get the +12 set and not the +10 purple.
    From what I've seen on JunYoop's streaming videos, they seem to come fully scrolled with R7 enchants (Righteous + Judgment for weapons).

As for the +13 rune, I THINK it will work because all of the +12 free gears are enhance-able (and so you should be able to just put your weapon on the enhancement UI and put the +13 rune on the rune slot). I haven't actually heard of any case of someone in KR server attempting to use their pre-purchased +13 rune to their new free weapon, so I can't really say this with 100% certainty.
    X1Guts1X
  • LillieVirideLillieViride
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    Seems like in the most recent patch on KR today, Damascus Steel has been added to the drop table of level 90 raids (but not to the Ein Lacher versions).
  • NippyKindLangurNippyKindLangur
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    I've heard that some items slots don't have level 100 equipment such as shields and foci. Does anyone know if there are level 100 Necklaces, Jewelery/Brooches, or Totem/Spellbook?
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    edited October 13, 2018
    I've heard that some items slots don't have level 100 equipment such as shields and foci. Does anyone know if there are level 100 Necklaces, Jewelery/Brooches, or Totem/Spellbook?

bloodmoonbrooch.png
    Brooch
    +1 crit
    +2 att speed
    +50 other stats

New Lv 100 Earrings and Belts
    Earrings:
    STR Version: 2 Critical, 125 STR, 50 AGI, 58 WIL, 4 Stamina
    INT Version: 2 Critical, 167 INT, 50 AGI, 58 WIL, 4 Stamina

Belts:
    STR Version: 3 Balance, 145 STR, 95 AGI, 105 WIL
    INT Version: 3 Balance, 193 INT, 95 AGI, 105 WIL

Source for brooch: conversations with ppl lol
    Source for earrings/belts: http://vindmanual.forumotion.com/t201-season-3-chapter-3-episode-2-and-level-100#457
    NippyKindLangurLoLoBootyOrder5
  • NippyKindLangurNippyKindLangur
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    AngelYukki wrote: »

bloodmoonbrooch.png
    Brooch
    +1 crit
    +2 att speed
    +50 other stats

New Lv 100 Earrings and Belts
    Earrings:
    STR Version: 2 Critical, 125 STR, 50 AGI, 58 WIL, 4 Stamina
    INT Version: 2 Critical, 167 INT, 50 AGI, 58 WIL, 4 Stamina

Belts:
    STR Version: 3 Balance, 145 STR, 95 AGI, 105 WIL
    INT Version: 3 Balance, 193 INT, 95 AGI, 105 WIL

Source for brooch: conversations with ppl lol
    Source for earrings/belts: http://vindmanual.forumotion.com/t201-season-3-chapter-3-episode-2-and-level-100#457

Thanks, that's helpful. Any idea about necklace or totem/spellbook slots?
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki

Thanks, that's helpful. Any idea about necklace or totem/spellbook slots?

Haven't seen anything on it
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Any idea on how the new brooches are obtained?
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    edited October 25, 2018
    Supposedly they're exchanged with coupons obtained from balor after getting 100% in balor.
    You need 65 coupons, and you get 1 coupon after 100% clears, 2 coupons for 20% dmg and 3 coupons for 35% dmg
    LoLoBooty
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    AngelYukki wrote: »
    Supposedly they're exchanged with coupons obtained from balor after getting 100% in balor.
    You need 65 coupons, and you get 1 coupon after 100% clears, 2 coupons for 20% dmg and 3 coupons for 35% dmg

Are they bound to the character? The screenshot above makes it look like they are not bound.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    not bound afaik
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    BOK_CHOI wrote: »
    X1Guts1X wrote: »

It would be the upgrade, so you'd get the +12 set and not the +10 purple.
    From what I've seen on JunYoop's streaming videos, they seem to come fully scrolled with R7 enchants (Righteous + Judgment for weapons).

As for the +13 rune, I THINK it will work because all of the +12 free gears are enhance-able (and so you should be able to just put your weapon on the enhancement UI and put the +13 rune on the rune slot). I haven't actually heard of any case of someone in KR server attempting to use their pre-purchased +13 rune to their new free weapon, so I can't really say this with 100% certainty.

Not getting this at all because I've played this game recently is a major slap in the face from Nexon, especailly since ALL players in Korea got this +cry
  • DarkReaperXDarkReaperX
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    So can we just boom enhance restore boom enhance restore like infinitley till you hit +15? Because that would be dope if possible.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited November 8, 2018
    So can we just boom enhance restore boom enhance restore like infinitley till you hit +15? Because that would be dope if possible.

That's pretty much how it works now. Except every boom raises the success rate of your next attempt. So instead of infinitely trying, you are guaranteed a +15 eventually.
  • DarkReaperXDarkReaperX
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    edited November 9, 2018
    Cloakshire wrote: »

That's pretty much how it works now. Except every boom raises the success rate of your next attempt. So instead of infinitely trying, you are guaranteed a +15 eventually.

Wow that's awesome! So when does this come out exactly or is it already out with last update?