[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Nicel Troll GMs Vindictus

BloudenBlouden
Vindictus Rep: 1,145
edited June 12, 2018 in General Discussion
A Delia with Mermaid Hair… As far as I know that hair just has it Miri not Delia loool
And it's true. Images taken from Vindictus NA
http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/31520/the-glorious-crystal
From Foro
update_180523_screenshot-07.png
Vindictus Miri Avatar Shop
Sr9njn5.png
1. Vindictus Delia Avatar Shop Where!!?
yoz0tOK.png
2. Vindictus Delia Avatar Shop Where!!?
83fp3ZU.png
Please release that hair to all the female characters, as well as the other servers + cry
  1. Would you like to have that hair on your character?24 votes
    1. Yes
       54% (13 votes)
    2. No
       46% (11 votes)

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    on a side note let lynn have all the hairs too!
    BabyDani
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Evie too!
    BabyDani
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited June 13, 2018
    Give all hairs and outfits to all chars, regardless of gender :D
    WilkoLillieVirideKenshinXAnduriBigAssTTsSirRFIDancingStarSir_RenderaylbdrBabyDaniand 1 other.
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    I had this problem with a Fiona hair color that doesn't exist yet is/was on a Preview set
    it was a Kinda Yellow green fadded color that we just don't have
  • PanzerDamePanzerDame
    Vindictus Rep: 980
    Yagamin wrote: »

and give all inners (male inner come with newly designed bras) and emotes to all characters as well! :D
    BabyDani
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    PanzerDame wrote: »

and give all inners (male inner come with newly designed bras) and emotes to all characters as well! :D

and let my bras and panties be separate so i can mix n match k thx +fight
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870

Might aswell make full character customization, I want my hurk to look like sylas :(
  • BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Why doesn't Sylas have Mediterranean male pattern baldness hair like Karok?! smh+mad arrrrg
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    There are more cases of characters missing inners or hairs, despite this was meant to be unified at some point. I could say this excludes character specific hair & inner from their theme, but then - Vella's inner and hair seems to be widely available, unlike say Delia's.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    SirRFI wrote: »
    There are more cases of characters missing inners or hairs, despite this was meant to be unified at some point. I could say this excludes character specific hair & inner from their theme, but then - Vella's inner and hair seems to be widely available, unlike say Delia's.

There once was a way to glitch the avatar shop it so you could load avatar shop items intended for different characters. I liked checking out Vella hair and inners on Fiona (different body textures). The fact that it didn't fail miserably even when I mixed Karok with others leads me to believe it'd be pretty simple to let characters choose items that are normally exclusive to others on the server side, texture issues aside.

Never did get a chance try buying another character's item with a coupon to see if I could keep it. All the fun avatar shop glitches I know of are gone now.
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited June 26, 2018
    Korea site showed more than once they don't have so many armor/inners/hair restrictions as we have.
    Some time ago there was an Evie wearing a white shark mask on the main site.

The restrictions, and also the show/hide some inners/hair/avatars are all set in the database (server - client side).
    If they wanted they could change them it in a blink. It works like a switch on/off.

And is not even to keep the character unique stuff, since in TW, for example, Delia can wear lynn inners and hair.
    Imo at this point there's no need to keep them separate anymore.
    All inners/hair should be shared/available in the shop among all females chars also because they use the same body/head proportions model.
    Different matters for male chars inners since they use different models, but still hair could be shared among all of them.

If that would happen at some point, it would be surely pleasant.
    BabyDaniScheherazade
  • aylbdraylbdr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    There was never any reason to make them so character specific. It was undoubtedly a decision made purely by and for some top dogs personal aesthetic.

I'm a mediocre game modder (mostly I just make textures) and I could easily make them work for every character from Miri to Karok. The only difficult part at all is dealing with the clipping issues, and for anyone who has a tiny bit of 3D modeling experience, this isn't all that hard either, tedious if you're doing say 200 different styles for a Skyrim mod, but not hard.

*Liked, subscribed, hugged and kissed* Freedom for all, because no one is free until we all are.

And I don't even want to see the female outfits on males characters myself
    With the exception of my Sylas ofc, but give her the choice to have a boob job too pls. ^-^