[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Nexon Launcher (Code:20001)

solscorpionsolscorpion
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited June 5, 2018 in Tech Support
Failed to initialize the nexon launcher (code: 20001). please check your network connection and try again.....

my internet connection is working 100%. i have uninstalled the nexon launcher and reinstalled it and i still get the same issue. the launcher was working fine the other day. does anyone else have this issue with nexon launcher?
i have installed vindictus through steam and it seems to work fine. but the issue with me launching the game from steam is i dont see an option to log into the game with my account details

Comments

• solscorpionsolscorpion
    talked with vindictus support staff and had no luck with them as it seem's they don't know what the problem is. i flushed my dns and a few other things and i still have the same issue. the game worked fine before they did the server maintenance......got to love that nexon launcher!!!!!
  • solscorpionsolscorpion
    new error <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate
    verify failed (_ssl.c:600)>

got this new error after uninstalling and reinstalling nexon launcher 5 times.....at this point i give up
  • solscorpionsolscorpion
    (UPDATE)

I tried everything to solve the issue and came up empty handed. so the next best thing i tried to do was a system restore to about 2 days back and it seem's to have solved my issue. i don't understand why i had to do that in order to get the nexon launcher to work when i changed nothing on my end or downloaded anything. but what ever it's working now..... #NEXON!!
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    This may be a tad late, but if ever this happens again, try using steam instead of the nexon launcher.