[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Good rank for cross stance?

KindnessKindness
Vindictus Rep: 610
in Vella
I've been trying to learn how to chain crosscut but haven't been timing it well. I had it at E but deranked it to F thinking it will speed up the timing to chain a cut. That didn't seem to help unless I wasn't doing it right.

So I'm wondering what's a good rank for cross stance?

Thanks!

Comments

• DrachusDrachus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited May 29, 2018
    Uhm, as far as I know it has nothing to do with the rank of the skill.

Just go to cross-stance and RMB if you mistime it just cancel the cross-stance by pressing E to leave it earlier to correct your mistake.
    When it comes to chain cross-cutting you want to hold directional keys at the end of cross-cut animation so you can leave that animation and start a new one. I don't know if basic cross stance after a cross-cut is enough to cancel the animation - you can test that out for yourself, but I always did it with directional keys.
    Overall practice and do smt like this: (credits to Drusa) +haha

Overall for PvE you want to max everything, it's pretty easy to gather AP due to the recent updates.
    For PvP it's a different story, but well doubt you're gonna get into anyways xD
    Kindness
  • KindnessKindness
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    Great thanks!
    Drachus