[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
So here's a link to the original page where this info is from. This is a rough translation thanks to google translate + some educated interpretation by myself. KR Patch Notes
I do not claim for this to be 100% accurate. Anything underlined is something I am not entirely sure about. Everything else though should be correct. Should any mistakes be made, I apologize and encourage you to reply with a correction so I can amend the post.
- Range of normal attacks increased
- Absolute fury debuff renamed to Emergency Fury.
- Absolute Fury - Gliding Fury can still be used via sprint smash + normal. Costs 50 SP. Triggers an Emergency Fury cooldown of 15 seconds.
- Enforced Glide - Gliding Fury can now be triggered after any smash regardless of whether or not the smash crits by tapping the grab key. Costs 70 SP. Causes a Emergency Fury cooldown of 10 seconds
- Force Lightning - Lightning Fury can now be triggered after a non critting glide by pressing the grab key. Costs 50 Sp. Causes an Emergency Fury cooldown of 10 seconds.
- If there is an Emergency Fury Cooldown in effect, Absolute Fury, Enforced Glide, and Force Lightning cannot be used. They all share the same cooldown skill.
- Gust Sting / Zero Smash change: By quickly tapping the smash button you can again use your basic zero smash skill. This means holding the button briefly triggers gust stinger now?
- You can now perform a slip dash to cancel out of a Gust sting charge.
- Rising Crescent: Reduce Stamina costs, but reduce SP gain.
- Double Crescent: Improved attack range.
- Pummel Storm: Reduce stamina cost.
- Blade Tornado: Reduce Stamina Cost & you can now change direction during the attack.
- Fanning Slash: Reduce Stamaina Cost, increase SP gain, and improve attack range.
- Slip Dash: See notation at bottom of post
- Belclaire: Can now be used freely even if there is a blood pact active.
- Blood Pact: Duration increased to 2min, and the damage increased. Damage was decreased after test server, but whether it's back down to the original dmg increase or inbetween the old and new is unknown atm.
- Spear Dash: Increase iframes.
- Fury Infusion: Now has a brief cooldown if you activate it while moving. Change made to possibly correct a bug.
NOTE: Due to a possible mis-translation there were quite a few skills that state to have their "Advancing Width Increased." I'm not sure what this means, but the skills that have this adjustment are as follows.