[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

"abnormal gameplay" EVERY **** MATCH!!

xKeolaXxKeolaX
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Bug Reporting
I loset a goddess grace because of this ****!! and I have beaten bark no.1 and s3 bosses now and have gotten NOTHING. SPENDING GOLD ON REPAIRS AND POTIONS **** YOU WASTING MY GOD DAMN TIME!! I'm so pissed cause i have to write on a **** forum post in order to "contact support" there should be live people standing by to fix bugs like this that are the irritating!!

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited May 17, 2018
    xKeolaX wrote: »
    I loset a goddess grace because of this ****!! and I have beaten bark no.1 and s3 bosses now and have gotten NOTHING. SPENDING GOLD ON REPAIRS AND POTIONS **** YOU WASTING MY GOD DAMN TIME!! I'm so pissed cause i have to write on a **** forum post in order to "contact support" there should be live people standing by to fix bugs like this that are the irritating!!

A few suggestions for you.
    • Having your hostility cranked all the way to 11 isn't going to get you anywhere so tone it down if you want someone to take you seriously.
    • This is the bug report section of the forums, not the complaint desk. If you're going to make a post in this section, it should be composed appropriately so that it details the issue, and gives as much information as possible. Keep the complaints to yourself or go post it in the appropriate section.
    • You don't contact support through the forums. The GM's that oversee the forums are not the same GM's that handle the support system.
    • If you need support, navigate your way to vindictus homepage and then find the support section. File a ticket and go from there. If you've already filed a ticket and they asked you to make a post on the forums about the issue, then you've done a poor job.