[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Help with settings.

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
in General Discussion
Hello. i recently bought a 65" 4k ultra hdr tv which i use mostly as a monitor. I have been playing around with the settings and it looks like i can either have a decent looking screen but everything like skills etc is really small and the mouse is normal size or i can have those large but the mouse cursor is massive. any ideas on how to get the best out of it? thanks

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited May 9, 2018
    If you play at 4k, the UI is going to be small lile that. As far as I know there's no way to adjust the size of the UI elements themselves. Either scale it down to 1080P or get used to the 4K UI scale. There's nothing much you can really do until nexon address is this.

• BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    If you play at 4k, the UI is going to be small lile that. As far as I know there's no way to adjust the size of the UI elements themselves. Either scale it down to 1080P or get used to the 4K UI scale. There's nothing much you can really do until nexon address is this.

ok doky, thanks for the reply