[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Season 3, Chapter 3 Trailer

dazedgumballdazedgumball
Vindictus Rep: 7,725
edited December 15, 2016 in Future Content

That Dullahan clash. Dropkicking something in the balls never felt so good.
MikewerGewelliriousErtxz18StrongRightDelterosBloodAngelNoburoBoatGodMochiSweetTheDayInLove

Comments

• KiwaKiwa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    edited November 23, 2016

Some previews of the new episode.

Yay a snowy region!

Source: https://facebook.com/mabi.heroes/photos/pcb.1185026768201577/1185026571534930/?type=3&theater

• GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    They seems "giants"-like, care to confirm the Mabinogi lore ? (Neamhain's curse -> elves at Ben Chenner and now these giants here) Just a theory. Also, we're getting that place from login screen it seems :>
    BloodAngel
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    is that fkin reinhardt
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    We're going to fight Frost Giants? Ymir?!
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    edited November 23, 2016
    +joy finally, we can repopulate our koraks
    BloodAngelNessaEsper
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Wow this looks fun! I think NA we're getting neimhain in December since Saygo said during stream on Tuesday around this time next month we're gonna have another FUTURE CONTENT stream, so it'll be a game update and not some Christmas event stream..... Unless, Saygo is a lie +sad
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    We should get C2E2 Habitant (and the new town, gear) before Neamhain, since that's the order in KR.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I thought Neamhain came with C2EP2 as a sub-quest, but if it is separate content from C2EP2, I don't mind the wait, but I'll be disappointed because I have been looking forward to that raid since KR gave us the first preview.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    QueenOfMana

I thought Neamhain came with C2EP2 as a sub-quest, but if it is separate content from C2EP2, I don't mind the wait, but I'll be disappointed because I have been looking forward to that raid since KR gave us the first preview.
    Neamhain was not released with C2E2. It's a completely optional quest due to the fact that it recommends at least 25k attack while the story alone only requires a minimum of 18k WITH a party xD
    BloodAngel
  • StrongRightStrongRight
    Vindictus Rep: 570
    Gotta give em that, they been stepping up their clash win animation game.
    BloodAngel
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    That's the funniest clash I've ever seen XD
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited December 15, 2016
    End Cut Scene for Dullahan. Now, why does it look somewhat similar? *hint* S1 *hint*

MochiSweetDelterosMenrva
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Oh look didn't expected this a--------- to come back to his senses, why did we even saved this person at all, knew it was doomed to sh*t..
    *rage*

Literally triggered of the story right now xD
    BloodAngel
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Love the composition of this trailer, having Arisha fight the book guy looked super nice. No slow-motion required and the music matches up really well like their episode 2 trailer did.

The explosion noise when Karok dropkicks him killed me, still laughing. Hope that's actually in-game!
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    edited December 15, 2016
    I really hope Cichol comes and erases that d-bag Riordin out of existence forever.
    AnthonytonyboyTheDayInLoveQueenOfManaSirRFI
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    dazedgumball

I really hope Cichol comes and erases that d-bag Riordin out of existence forever.
    LOL! Agreed.

• AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    I still don't get it, why 4 crossbow can hold powerful player... 4 peasants weakest mobs...

• NessaEsperNessaEsper
    Vindictus Rep: 780
    That clash was awesome!
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    I don't understand korean but it seems like we some how lost elchulus's feather and now the worst guy in the game has it now?
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited December 17, 2016
    The player character doesn't fight back in that cutscene because he/she is idealistic to a fault, Aodhan even points that out one time. He / She doesn't want to harm innocents, and those soldiers are just following orders.