[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fiona Hold "R" Auto Sprint Shield Dash

BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
Vindictus Rep: 1,120
edited April 22, 2018 in Bug Reporting
From yesterday I noticed this bug. My Fiona starts holding down "R" for shield dash on herself. The bug does not start showing right away when I start the game. Rather after playing a few rounds with different characters will it start to happen. Every time I'm in waiting area or a dungeon, the R key will appear to be held down and Fiona tries to use the no SP shield dash on her own. Strangely, this only applies for her and only for shield dash. She doesn't auto kick things, which should happen if I were to shield dash during cool down. I thought this was a one time thing, until it started happening today as well. I'm hearing from players on Chinese server to experience similar issues after the Arcana update.

This bug is hard to reproduce and might be related to Arcana dungeon. Once it starts happening, the only way to fix it is to restart the game (relog doesn't work).

Don't know if anyone else is having the same problem or is it just me?

Comments

• BurntMeatBurntMeat
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    edited April 22, 2018
    Hey, I also have been experiencing this bug and it only happens after I've done a couple Arcana runs as well. Very frustrating, and as you said the only way to resolve it is to completely restart the game*.
    BigAssTTs
  • paingamepaingame
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    same.. ruins the run you're on and then you have to restart
    BigAssTTs
  • DinahDinah
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    edited April 27, 2018
    Seems like it happens when you 'click' to kick Arcana during that minigame phase. Someone suggested using 'R' to kick instead of clicking, and so far, I never had that problem again
    BigAssTTs
  • BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    edited April 28, 2018
    I've been since using R for kicking her to avoid this problem too, although it feels better to use the right hand to press R for better maneuverability in case I want to press D to change facing direction.