[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Spear Lann Camera Issue?

CloakshireCloakshire
Vindictus Rep: 4,580
in Lann
So they recently shortened the delay between spear lann's gliding/lightning fury into his dodge roll. Anyone else getting a shaky off center camera for a few seconds after dodge rolling out of a glide too quickly? It remedies itself seconds after, but if you're chaining glide -> roll -> glide -> roll, the camera can get pretty weird sometimes.
  1. Anyone else experiencing this?4 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (2 votes)
    2. No
       25% (1 vote)
    3. Maybe, not sure, what are we talking about again?
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• AerodosAerodos
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    Not sure about off center, but I can explain what happens in my case. Indeed it can happen the way you explained it. It also happens sometimes if you get hit right at the end of your fury and you standing endurance and go into another fury.

It's kind of hard to explain but it removes the slidey feel of the camera. Try it in a run: Turn your screen relatively fast and then immediately stop your mouse. The screen will slow/decelerate to a stop rather than stop right away. The temporary camera bug actually follows your mouse's exact movements and gets rid of the slidey-slow-to-a-stop feel. This bug has been around since before Rise from what I remember.

I actually kind of wish they had this kind of camera for Kai, at least in certain cases like when he uses bolt storm or his explosion. It kinda sucks that the camera has to slide and catch up to where you are aiming when xgun kai becomes an fps char at times lol.