[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Royal army raid lag at the beginning

DinahDinah
Vindictus Rep: 1,080
edited March 24, 2018 in Bug Reporting
Anyone else lagging/completely freeze up for like 1-2 minutes at the beginning when joining some royal army raids? Chat still works though. I think it's been happening since the RISE update or a bit after. Not sure if there's something I can do or it's just on nexon's end :*

Comments

• DinahDinah
    Made a quick gif (sorry for bad quality, was trying to make it as small as possible). But yeah, you can see that I'm completely frozen and when it finally unfreezes, the battle already started.

Internet is good and stable, also tried to lower the graphics, that didn't help. I don't think it matters, but I'm playing on win7 64bit. Never had that problem before like I mentioned above, my PC pretty much remained the same

1ytnct9.gif
  • DinahDinah
    edited April 16, 2018
    Since the last maintenance, Royal army raids have been great, very smooth/no lag. But the major freeze still occurs from time to time. Still not sure what triggers it. As far as I know, it only happens once during the whole raid, either at the beginning when people starts joining, or anytime during the battle as well(which is less likely). It also seems that while I'm frozen, I'm still able to use certain hotkeys, like drinking pots or activating artifact even though I don't see it happening. (Can also chat with people like I mentioned above)

I've also met a few people who experienced the same problem, so at least I know it's not just me

Anyway, just thought I'd add some more info.

Edit: Disabling antivirus didn't help either

Edit2: It can actually happen twice (at the beginning, and randomly after the battle started)