[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

List of general Bug

ThezeTheze
Vindictus Rep: 700
in Bug Reporting
First Sorry for my english!

Chat seem to be working slow and make you lag out after few hours.
Unable to send whisper to some peoples

When you leave or enter some game while loading. The username might be overwrite by someone esle in the group
Like John is speaking but. It show Bob.

Chat room you make dont always show news message inside the chat. So you jsut forget about people.

When you are typing and someone invite you to a group or part.
You can't get into mouse mode or press enter... euhmm

When you change char and whisper the guy that logged out and logged on his ''alts'' mesage will follow up but you will see yourselft speaking.
(Where is the chat ending command in that engine? - you should reset chat of people every 10mins or so)

If you are talking with to many people at the same time. i think ita around 8-9. Lag and delay will start showing up on ''when people enter map''
and late whisper of people or just general delay. Or just people wont be able to talk to you.

Vella, so many time corsscut dosn't seem to work like it should.
Change it to. When you press action ''xcross cut'' it stop all attack and you can't do it.
Should help with lag delay and help global ''fun'' of sword vella. To many chain vella if you ask me.
Solo play is fine with sword but not in party.

Why when i host arena vindictus just lag. and no one esle does...
Ater few run of abyssal i need to reset the game.
That is why i run sometime x4 abysall in a row so im out of the lag.

#9 - Suggestion
Yuo guy should make outfit with some (day try)
For exemple you can wear Death Lady set (1 weeks) But only ONCE PER ID $$$

#10 -Suggestion
You should do the same with dyes to get more NX - Who dont want to play real money$$ to get some nice dye in packs.
I know there is a clodagh ampoule for sales... But at some point stop RNG LOL Just double 1.5 the price of clodagh.. or think about something.
A LOT OF PEOPLE PLAY FOR COSMETIC in this game.
We would pay for more stable ''RNG'' trust me.

Why is there still some lag around in town for people loading.
You guy should put. This skin already loaded in SSD No?

Multi-core in party
If you dont have the biggest computer around when you host.
You will end up lagging more than you should.

Where there is no potions vendor on raid or norm Boat?!?!? but some with redeemer

RAR
the 2 last free spot should be for people on friend list .
So you can queue in together!!!

Where are boss mini-game like Muir in the end game??
im pretty sure evyone like the succubus mini game/muir balance/Zecarilion 1 shot/

When you get out of Neamhain. Vip and other buff doesnt show.
Vip and VVIP should be a global per account ???.

is there a way to unstack item in inventory?

Where is the title list of the one you didn't find yet?
Can we buy a list with NX?? Random with the one you dont have found it yet.
yeah yeah there will be a List somewhere on inter some day.
Still some people would buy it.

Loading screen of end game boss.
add the picture of the boss with some tips on it once you are out of goddes grace thing

Regina - ''warming when she go up
-Lught when he fly
-braha - mine
-glass - spear
New player just dont understand the fight... and are just messing around.
-add some background music of the fight maybe in the loading screen liek quiet.

Is there a chart you could add for % succes of enhancement...
Saying you can get shiny color glow color on weapon could ''fish'' some news fresh player.
LOOK AT +15 GLOW WOW!!

GIVE US megaphone with AP!!!
1000AP for 1 megaphone (7 days)
All my friend say it s a free to play.
''fish new player out''

Lag when all loots drop on ground. (Boss ending kill)
(it doesn't happen on ''optinal boss''

Emote like ''NX-emote''
Sometime show in Korean.
I think its when you are out of Neamhain

Is there a way to clear chat of those emote..
Chat log is getting a bit overwhelming...
Or at least only show the one in party????
Some people just spamm it for harassment.....

Can you add some glow color on scroll of 100% succes chance....
seriously. on market place you just dont see it...
Like the one you ''merge'' to get 100%
I had to cut price in half each time i was trying to sold those one...

when you are waiting on Boat.. the rochest one.
ITS REALLLY Hard to get back on the deck...

Map with lava and ''puzle switch puzzle game''
When you get at the end of the last bridge. It kind of hard to step on the ''safe floor''

Lava map again.
When you hook to get on the ladder. You are just stuck like that.

If you fall down from abobination legs attack. You will just standup and not able to move again until the boss attack you.

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited March 22, 2018
    I'm going to take a shot at some of your posts with some feedback/suggestions/explanations of my own.

The mouse cursor pops up automatically when you receive the invite regardless of the chat being open or not.

Vella's crosscut works perfectly fine if you're solo, or in a good party. If you have a poor connection, lag/latency issues are going to throw off Cross Cut. Same thing happens to Lann's gliding furies, and Hurks Deflections. Poor connection = unable to do certain things.

The problem may be your PC. What are your specs? What is your internet speed? And where are you hosting from?

I like the idea of being able to "rent" outfits to try them out. 1 week seems excessive. 24-48 hours seems acceptable though.

Buy them from the marketplace. No RNG there. Sarcasm aside, I too would like to see selectable dyes for NX.

Yes all the skin textures, outfits, etc are loaded on your SSD. However, just becasue they're on an SSD doesn't mean they'll load instantly. Those files have to loaded into your RAM by your Motherboard, processed by your CPU, then drawn by your graphics card. An SSD definitely speeds up the process, but there are many other potential choke-points.

The task of hosting is unique because you're not only playing the dungeon, but also hosting it for other people. If you're by yourself, the task is rather easy, but adding other players into the mix increases the intensity of the task. Typically these tasks were handled on the same CPU core, but Multi-core was added to alleviate this. If you're lagging with multi-core enable, then it's most likely your PC that's the bottleneck. There are some exceptions to this as some areas of the game are horribly optimized.

Because Brynn makes the best potions!

This isn't needed imo.

I wouldn't call them mini games but rather QTE (Quick Time Events). A boss mechanic doesn't have to involve a QTE to be unique. You mentioned Zecallions's one shot which is not a QTE so I assume you mean mini game as "anything that breaks the normal combat flow and pushes you to do something specific."
    Regina - Corruption Zones
    Braha - Switching Sides
    Arkadus - Retractable walls
    Lord Glas - Gravity Portals
    Lugh - Tathtum Blast
    Eochaid - Parasite
    Abomination - Bell, Leg Grabs
    Dullahan - Splitting the Body/Phantom
    Aes-Sidge - Grappling Hooks

If your referring to the absence of VIP and other buffs within the Neamhain raid, this is not a bug. Neamhain is a "Redeemer," raid and most buffs are disabled to increase the challenge by restricting the player.

Not that I'm aware of. Selling items allows you to select a portion of your stack though.

There are already multiple lists for titles on the wiki, forums, and old DB's. Paying for a list is unnecessary.

NO! In my opinion, this ruins a player's first time experience with a boss. Bosses are meant to surprise you for the first time. Despite my opinion, players already have resources available to them to assist with learning fights. These resources include the Vindictus Wiki, the Forums, and even video guides on YouTube. Practice Mode also exists for this reason. I'm against babying players and adding in-game boss tutorials would make things too easy.

A chart already exists here: forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10979/

NO! You can buy megaphones from the marketplace for roughly 150k~250k gold. You can easily obtain them as free-to-play. A 7 day megaphone for 1000 AP would result in no one buying them from the depot anymore. If megaphones were added into the shop, I would suggest that the limit be placed at 3 per week for 250 AP each. (750 AP for all three).

This has been around for years and I wish they would fix this. The only reason I can make logical sense as to why this happens is that the game is having to load : Pop-ups for every item, Icons for said items, the battle completion UI, as well as any UI elements that were previously hidden by your settings. Bringing this much stuff up at once would logically lag the game which is why they need to optimize this.

It's not just Neamhain. There seems to be some specific emotes that weren't translated. I'm not entirely sure, but after seeing someone spam a Korean emote, I asked them how they did it. The explanation I stated is what I was told.

Unfortunately there's no way to clear them to my knowledge. If your chat is being spammed, try taking your conversation to the whisper tab within the social window "o."

Very good suggestion. It would be great to have some way of distinguishing 100% scrolls from normal ones. +1

No it's not. It's easy.

I'm not sure what you mean.

I haven't personally experienced this bug in abomination, but I've experienced something similar in Lord Glas. After spearing lord glas, I'll sometimes get stuck and won't be able to move until glas hits me. Sometimes a hit isn't enough and only death can break me out of being stuck.
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Most of these belong in the suggestions area tbh
  • ThezeTheze
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    YEah i know some of them are ''suggestions'' to help fix the bug or issue.
    And there is a few real suggestions in it.

Sorry
  • IcygoddessIcygoddess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    Vella's x-cut is no surprise by now that it sometimes doesn't trigger (or even take a hit while x-cutting), especially Aes Sidhe battle... And when joining others' parties, which I don't do anymore. I've taken time to send a ticket, which is almost a year old by now. It was a real runkiller when I ran Neamhain with swords, I had to switch to chainblades. Perfectly fine in a solo isn't enough, as I don't want to solo everything I do daily.

I think she means in Downtown Berbhe, in the puzzle area where there are the spinning spiked sticks from the ceiling where you have to move the bridges to cross to the other side using to switches. In order to get off the bridge towards the next zone, you have to rub the edge to the right in order to go through, as the floor is too high for us to go straight to it... It is pretty annoying.

And I want to add a #30 that I've recently got happening for me
    In middle of battles, it happens to me that I see a random message pop up from one of those gold-selling bots in town, out of nowhere, and they're not people in my party who type those. Not a message before all the system chat before the battle, it appears in the middle of it:

"X used an HP potion."

"gold bot message pops up here"

"X used an HP potion."