[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

engine error global bug need help

lorexexlorexex
in Bug Reporting
hi , i need help en bug that i git a loot now /engine error global/ pls can any one help me

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    I've never heard of that bug before, but I can only assume that an error with the game engine is the result of something not being installed properly. Are you playing the game through steam? If so, I'd recommend using steam's function to verify the integrity of the game's files. If not, I'd recommend a fresh re-installation of the game.
  • PifiPifi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    I've never heard of that bug before, but I can only assume that an error with the game engine is the result of something not being installed properly. Are you playing the game through steam? If so, I'd recommend using steam's function to verify the integrity of the game's files. If not, I'd recommend a fresh re-installation of the game.

I have heard of this bug before, it's been around for at least 4 years that I know of personally (that is a fact, not an assumption). And once again; why immediately jump to blaming the customer for a bug they had exactly 0 involvement in creating? I am sensing a trend here. Making assumptions without having any personal knowledge or experience is not helping anyone, not the community certainly, and the community is why Nexon even exists in the first place, so it doesn't help the company either.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited March 13, 2018
    Pifi wrote: »
    Cloakshire wrote: »

I have heard of this bug before, it's been around for at least 4 years that I know of personally (that is a fact, not an assumption). And once again; why immediately jump to blaming the customer for a bug they had exactly 0 involvement in creating? I am sensing a trend here. Making assumptions without having any personal knowledge or experience is not helping anyone, not the community certainly, and the community is why Nexon even exists in the first place, so it doesn't help the company either.

Alright, couple things I'll note about your post.

The way you said that you've heard of this bug before & notated that it's factually been around for four yeas kinda of gives me the impression that you misread my first sentence. I stated that I never heard of it, but it sounds like you're accusing me of saying that this bug isn't real when I didn't say anything like that. This is just the vibe I got from your opening statement, and I could just be misjudging your words. If so, I apologize.

Secondly, if this bug has been around for four years and you've known of its existence, why go out of your way to attack me rather suggesting a fix like I did?
    Pifi wrote: »
    Making assumptions without having any personal knowledge or experience is not helping anyone.
    Maybe you should take your own advice because attacking me isn't helping anyone. How about you make a suggestion if you're familiar with this? If not, then why are you here? Just to attack someone else for trying to help?

Thirdly, nowhere in my post did I blame the customer. Blaming the customer would imply that I said it was all his/her fault to which I did not say. Please don't twist my words around. Even though I'm not familiar with this bug nor have I heard of it, I still tried to suggest a potential fix for it. My suggestions were either to use steam in order to verify the game, OR reinstall the game. Suggestions like these are commonly made because it's an easy way to verify if the issue is on the user's end or not.

I still recommend that the OP try my suggestions and if they don't work, consider sending a ticket as the bug would then most likely be on Nexon's side of things.