[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Frined list bug

nasunasu
Vindictus Rep: 800
edited March 13, 2018 in Bug Reporting
Friend list is bugged so i cant see some friends to want a talk about there is some argument when some doesnt see me online i wanna someone will answer me what is this bug because everyone got some problems This aint no fun att all please fix this problem

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Maybe correct the spelling of your post title and reword your thread so it's not one continuous run on sentence?

Also, the friends list has always had an issue wherein sometimes you won't show as online to others when in reality you are. The vise versa applies as well.
  • PifiPifi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    Because it has always had this bug is certainly not a good excuse for not fixing it.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited March 13, 2018
    Pifi wrote: »
    Because it has always had this bug is certainly not a good excuse for not fixing it.

Very true, and I would have hoped such a seemingly minor bug would have been fixed years ago. Still, nasu seems new based on his post count so I felt like he could potentially be unaware that this bug has been around for a years. I informed him of that fact, and now he can join the rest of us that have to deal with it and hope that it eventually gets fixed.

Q2? is that you?