[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Changes to Enchant Scrolls

Comments

• ArkTerranigmaArkTerranigma
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    I wonder at which Part of an Update this gonna get released.. We getting Rise tomorrow and yet they just stated in the Stream that 9,8 Rank scrolls still break items and with Rise Update Valor,Bloodlust,Master enchants gonna be R8 scrolls so we need fking runes for them
  • AtsouAtsou
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    I wonder at which Part of an Update this gonna get released.. We getting Rise tomorrow and yet they just stated in the Stream that 9,8 Rank scrolls still break items and with Rise Update Valor,Bloodlust,Master enchants gonna be R8 scrolls so we need fking runes for them

Did I miss that ? I did not remember them saying that
    Atsou wrote: »

If I missheard it in the Stream I apologise for it but I'm sure I did hear it correct when someone in the chat asked about breaking items with enchant scrolls one of the gm's said Rank 6-9 break Items :/ before the statement I thought "finally I can enchant at least the old scrolls without risk :D"
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    edited June 20, 2017
    Atsou wrote: »

If I missheard it in the Stream I apologise for it but I'm sure I did hear it correct when someone in the chat asked about breaking items with enchant scrolls one of the gm's said Rank 6-9 break Items :/ before the statement I thought "finally I can enchant at least the old scrolls without risk :D"

Yeah i thought i heard that too, i think it was at the middle to end of the stream? o:
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110

I didn't watch the stream but when i saw the scroll changes, i just knew that they where gonna do this.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited June 21, 2017
    I'm speculating that for the foreseeable future we will not see rank 8/9 scrolls that do not boom. Why? Because the change was made in Korea pre-Rise. But since the Rise update leap-frogged other updates we will not see it.

Get used to the new reality of can't enchant anything without a rune. Nothing like Master or Enduring ES (now with lower success rates) potentially blowing up your armor. :* Alot of hub-bub was made about the additional damage and enhancement changes but I feel like this one slipped under the outrage radar.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    This particular change to scrolls is tied to Dullahan/lv95 gears update, which RISE doesn't contain. Your best bet is to wait untill Dullahan hits NA/EU.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    I just want mediocre stats without costing a leg! +cry
    Yea ..they got it since Half a Year now well let's hope we'll get that feature at Dullahan Update too :/
  • OrodalfOrodalf
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Where does Valor drop now?