[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

If you've been scammed, report them!

boo4uboo4u
Vindictus Rep: 1,845
edited March 16 in General Discussion
It doesn't have to be in game but can be outside black market forums. There has been reports of people being banned for buying gold from sites or simply by lending people gold and paying them back.

Comments

• YeahYea1YeahYea1
    Vindictus Rep: 695
    edited March 9
    We don't care about ---, he can go do that stuff somewhere else. And i hope he got punished in the game already.

Mod edit: Naming and shaming, accusations not allowed on the forums.
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    I don't rly know the guy but he seemed pretty active and well known even on other servers (im from eu) , kinda wierd that scammer isn't some1 who doesn't attract much attention.
    Just a question, have u talked to him in game or only out of it? Can it be an imposter?

Again i don't rly know the guy just sharing my thoughts, also really sorry for your money..
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    Well there is a reason why trading items for real $$ is bannable and should not be done.
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited March 4
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    Well there is a reason why trading items for real $$ is bannable and should not be done.
    Yeah, the reason is because Nexon guy that came with rules is an asshat that take responsibility that is not theirs. Nexon is dumb if they listen to these reports. It even harms their own sales.

It should be done at player's own risk. Period.
  • boo4uboo4u
    edited March 9
    Time to report -- for scamming if you got enough proof

• BreastGrillBreastGrill
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    edited March 9
    -- the name, scamming's the game.

Do what you want with that info

ZUbine
  • boo4uboo4u
    edited March 5
    Is selling /buying nx or gifted nx items for gold still against the ToS?
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 2,760
    +haha
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    edited March 5
    boo4u wrote: »
    idk about Na server but in eu it is allowed
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    Only idiots get scammed by 3rd party and blame Nexon.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 7,315
    Wild West on the forums these days. When Nexon fires the volunteer fanatics you know it's bad.
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,725
    boo4u wrote: »

Last i've heard trading 'giftable-items' is ONLY allowed, so items that cannot be gifted are not included. This is considered as a 'trade' between the two players, info directly from a GM.

However, you must NOT sell NX-CODES, as that is bannable, and against ToS.

This information is what i know, not sure if it has been changed as of recent.
    clickhere
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 6,135
    edited March 9
    Might as well report -- too.

• MmmBaconMmmBacon
    Vindictus Rep: 305
    edited March 6
    lmao that is honestly pathetic but i cant say im surprised. my friends and I always found it weird how his guild magically finds the gold out of no where to buy stuff and this explains a lot lol! silence has always been super suspicious hopefully he got the banned that he deserves.....
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,010
    edited March 7
    Not surprised that one of the biggest forum idiots would make a baseless claim like that. You're forgetting that the guy who's exposing and doxxing him is also in Silence. Second, one guy whose history was unknown does not define a whole guild. He was in other guilds previously for far longer and hasn't been in Silence for even a year. When you've been playing since the beginnings of this game, you'd naturally become more geared, but Silence has already been super geared before S2 came out. Super suspicious when events gave out good rewards like candy and Kraken Fangs were worth 400m because of borish, huh?
  • TachiTachi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    SILENCE ON SUICIDE WATCH
    TheDazzling
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    edited March 6
    That's rich coming from the guy who got permabanned for w/e reason :)

And to the other no-name, it is quite easy to save up for the things you want unless you are a complete idiot with your finances. No need to throw out baseless accusations at a group of people based on the actions of one person. **** happens, what's done is done. No sense in living in the past just to stroke your hate boner for a group of people you don't even know.

But then I do not expect an anonymous coward who likes to start drama with people who could care less to understand; since facing reality is probably the least of your concerns.

Feel free to shirr up drama for shits and giggles; most of us are on other games most of the time anyway c:

I barely visit these forums as is and I doubt any future posts from you will warrant a response on my part.

Tamago
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 2,760
    there's a pedophile among us!!! :O
    Tamago
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    there's a pedophile among us!!! :O

Who :eyes:
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,010
    Arrow95 wrote: »