[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Does Nexon know that the new UI reduces FPS?

CatAngelCatAngel
Vindictus Rep: 2,395
in Bug Reporting
When the UI is on, I get around 30 frames per second.
When the UI is off, I get the max 60 frames per second.
The UI needs to be updated to fix this. Playing without UI is great but I cannot see how much health I have left during combat.

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    It's not the new UI, it's something they changed about how it works. Had little to no lag with it on from when it was added in February until August when Ein Lacher was patched in, and complaints about fps drops started rolling in on the forums. It only affected the fps of people with garbage pc's at first but after the Abyssal Arena and all these events were patched in people with well over the reccomended specs have been reporting 10-20fps drops. Scroll down this section a bit for my thread on it, the lag seems to be linked to the amount of separate UI elements appearing onscreen as it gets worse when extra emblems and certain screens pop up.

The only evidence of the issue actually being investigated is in a thread on the EU forums bug reporting section, which I've linked in my thread here.
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    edited December 22, 2016
    Bumping posts talking about this issue, maybe if keep harassing them, they'll eventually do something about this issue. FIX THE DAMN UI!

edit: devs are working on a fix +joy