[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can someone tell me why...

ikeviikevi
Vindictus Rep: 3,670
in Lann
Lann's new glide that burns SP isn't an active skill? I thought that was going to be the only reason I would use it, but no Nexon can't even give me an easy skill to spam for the stupid daily oaths.

Comments

• NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    The input to trigger it is very weird too, like a XE move, so it would be better in the skill bar. Meanwhile you can just use trans against a raid boss and spam raging fever with 70 sp awak stone, you get the daily mission completed before the trans ends.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Nexon

ssxWh7W.png
  • CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Yeah, I thought it was odd that it's not even a skill to learn or view in your skill window. It took me forever to even figure out how to use it. Most people probably won't even know it exists if they pick up a Lann in the next month or two.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    KR players complained in test server, Nexon implemented it anyway cause the new Director doesn't give af. GG. Same for Karok's changes. They just don't care.
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Im gonna guess you guys havent played delia, ion trust can be placed on the quick slot but cant be used that way, also last time i checked didnt count as active skill and it cost sp ofc, so while this ranting about lann new skill is valid also is nothing new
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    KR players complained in test server, Nexon implemented it anyway cause the new Director doesn't give af. GG. Same for Karok's changes. They just don't care.

I think OP is referring to the difficulties to get 10 active skill daily done, not the balance change.

But yeah lann karok and sylas all lack easily spammable moves to get this daily mission quick. They sure want to eradicate all male characters besides good looking ones.
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Stop, you are making too much sense. We don't like that here +wink