[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

LWA Discord for people and things inbetween

TotallyNotEUTotallyNotEU
Vindictus Rep: 410
edited February 25, 2018 in North American Chat
Welcome to the LWA Discord thread!

A short introduction on what this Server actually is:

Back when some EU players repeatedly had issues with how TenKo lead his Server, our Jesus like figure named Gewelle brought us an Emergency Vessel.
That Emergency Vessel was initially called Vindictus EU. However, dark times were brought upon our lord and saviour Gewelle and he terminated the server without remorse.
During the big storm, one small Sweetie Bear came with an Emergency-Emergency Vessel.
All following along, the Emergency-Emergency Vessel was later renamed to Vindictus EU.
However, this did not last very long. Many members were bored of the sluggish content releases, moved on to different games.
The server changed - along with a new name and icon, a new Head Admin was needed.

And thus, the age of LWA was born.
The server is now well over a year old (Around 2 with the Gewelle Cuckening actually)
It's not a strict EU only server. We hold people from around the globe captive and are willing to trade for Bitcoins or other Cryptocurrency.

That's about it. This is LWA. A small, ever-so-loving and growing community of weird and special people.

Convinced? Or simply looking for a place to chill or spend your Cryptocurrency?
The head over and be overwhelmed by something only possible in your wildest imaginations!
https://discord.gg/zRgRAey
  1. heck ya3 votes
    1. stacy
       67% (2 votes)
    2. brad
       33% (1 vote)

Comments

• AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875

Hi good day Personally, Tenko does a good job, <3 o:) in his server I know sometimes he does not sleep like our Lord HHHawk in Vin server for support the guys on discord.

g0FJo6I.gif

They are people that I admire and that have my support when i have time for events or artwork. I consider it bad that attack or judge people on servers , more that the purpose for create one group is for give support , good coexistence & service, always seeks.

The Role of Leader or ADM is for to give the best as it is a non-profit service and the time given to people It is to value. Give the best of ourselves as people, listen to advice and dare to set ourselves challenges, and try to get good relationships & respect all players. Only on this way you learn from the good experiences and also from the mistakes because we are all human.

The objectives of the groups is that all members coexist in a friendly and cooperative way participating in the activities as Vindictus on this forum, discord or any other game & social group.

Therefore far from personal problems and empathy that exists or not with their respective server leaders, all discord groups deserve respect and tolerance because the purpose of all good group is to host players and promote good coexistence.

I wish you success in your recruitment but never take personal measures because in the large run generate enmities more than the community is the main thing and we must promote a healthy environment to play, no more divisions , greetings.
  • UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    I love garlic sauce so much thats my political speech, love and peace and wink ;) ;) ;)

e54b3dabd1fc6f2b0d32271ff233e7298f3c7209_hq.gif