[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Material Synthesis Broken

CreamCream
Vindictus Rep: 1,655
edited December 12, 2016 in Bug Reporting
I have already maxed out the will on my weapon and it is not affecting my Max HP as it should at all. I am dumping amounts of materials and time into this and the game is not applying not one single bite of data into it but what I am putting into it.

I came back to play Vindictus because of this feature and some recent changes but this is disconcerting. Please, let Devs know about this issue.

Edit: The issue is even worse, I actually changed weapons and the Max HP won't change. It means that we are getting false data from weapons as for; Max Hp is a fix stat and we are not getting credit for dumping materials into this new feature. Will is not affecting the changes by Weapon of choice, is just fixed. Now I am seriously worried of this, because, this is something that could be wrong now or been going for years. I would like to have an answer or some response for this problem.