[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Raise Quick Battle minimum Stats...

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
edited February 20, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hi, this is a little frustrating rant + a suggestion. Can you please raise the minmum stats required for people to join quick battles on S3 raids and higher. I am sick and tired of seeing people joining boats with the free gear people get at hitting level 90 and then using their main weapon. People are even taking their rings off etc to save money on repair costs. Its pathetic and lame. If people want a free ride then they should use the board and leave people who aren't a complete tight ass to farm with good people. thank you.

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    I blame the reduce gold awards and horrible drop rate. Player's not earning enough gold in battle to buy from MP and that +10 is better to use than failing +5 for the 10th time and have it blown up, also the chance of finding OJ drop in battle is still bloody rare even when the promised to increase the drop rate of them. Not to mention to craft said gear is 300k , if they have smithing skill that is already a waste of 30+ million of gold to craft 90 gear. playing with lv 80 will not get anywhere since highest is like +10 and still no match for purple 90 gear.

Also Nexon Director went all in on players to do season 3 raids, Season 1 and 2 are sandbags made out of marshmallows provide no challenge. If new players can't do "end game" things , they would drop this game faster than Metal Gear Survive.

TLDR
    New player can not afford better gear since bad drop rates for OJ and RNG on enhancing . Not sure if they have changed that each area drops a specific shard and they can not progress to the next area yet and full runs are almost gone. Not even a few million can get them full OJ gear
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    I blame the reduce gold awards and horrible drop rate. Player's not earning enough gold in battle to buy from MP and that +10 is better to use than failing +5 for the 10th time and have it blown up, also the chance of finding OJ drop in battle is still bloody rare even when the promised to increase the drop rate of them. Not to mention to craft said gear is 300k , if they have smithing skill that is already a waste of 30+ million of gold to craft 90 gear. playing with lv 80 will not get anywhere since highest is like +10 and still no match for purple 90 gear.

Also Nexon Director went all in on players to do season 3 raids, Season 1 and 2 are sandbags made out of marshmallows provide no challenge. If new players can't do "end game" things , they would drop this game faster than Metal Gear Survive.

TLDR
    New player can not afford better gear since bad drop rates for OJ and RNG on enhancing . Not sure if they have changed that each area drops a specific shard and they can not progress to the next area yet and full runs are almost gone. Not even a few million can get them full OJ gear

i agree with the drop rates but if people are really that unlucky then do normal raids instead of quick battle raids. im purely talking about quick battle which has a very low minimal requirement to join where you could join anything on the board and as long you dont get kicked then you can go.
    Quick battle should be for those who wants to do the run quickly rather than wasting 20 mins in regina.

you make enough money to get gear i feel. if you do raids you get around 3kk a day just for completing let alone drops. even the crap sells for gold and purples sell. even without trying you should be able to make 5kk a day just by running things and not getting orange drops. if you're not then you're not really playing the game.