[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bring back the Pumpkin smashing title and event

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
edited February 10, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Was looking through my titles and i saw the pumkin smasher titles. The event came out in 2010. that was 8 years ago and it was never seen again since. it was from a halloween event.

the game has got stuck. all we seem to do is fishing or raid or sitting around events. we would like a new thing to do and bringing back this title and drops would renew the game a little. the drops were the void reaper stuff and mummy heads etc etc.

Comments

• FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    How does bringing back old events renew the game? In my opinion they should just add new event dungeons like we had one year with a special valentine dungeon and as you mentioned, the halloween smashing event.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    Furiel wrote: »
    How does bringing back old events renew the game? In my opinion they should just add new event dungeons like we had one year with a special valentine dungeon and as you mentioned, the halloween smashing event.

i say renew because 90% of the players today never played it. they only brought out that event once so it shouldnt take nexon much effort to implement it. we all know that the programmers and coders are lazy, they renew bosses with different skins and the same moves all the time, so for them to bring a brand new event dungeon will be highly unlikly as the last one i think was the xmas dungeons and they came out like 7 years ago and then they dont bring it out every year.

im all for a new dungeon, dont get me wrong, but we have a better chance at getting something back old and hardly used then getting something brand new. im fed up with the whole log in crap, its really boring same goes for raids and bloody fishing, how boring is that.

im a strong beliver in if its not broke dont fix, we had more players back in the day with those events, it might bring some back, who knows.