[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Faile to load region confriguation form internet

IzaliIzali
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Tech Support
So I wanted tp play vindictus again,and got the messege:Failed to load region confriguation form internet,while the launcher stil loading. I have windows 10(64 bit) and microsft visual ++c(2005-2013(64 and 86 versions)).

I already tried:
restarting computor,unstailing and instaling.disabling firewal and anti virus,instalin the game in diffrent folder,downloading trough stream,in shortcut propites destnation launcer_exe-launcher_runtime,tried runing admistor,delting patch and pytons(cuz someone fixed the issu with that).
I also cheked the list of contries that are supose to be suported and my computor is on the list. I also tried to end the task in the task mangaer and in the game said that is 32 bit. Could that be the problem?

Comments

• LordSeikeiLordSeikei
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    edited February 7, 2018
    I am also still actively searching for a solution to this. I've done so much research on google and have even sent in a support ticket, as I cannot play or even download any Nexon games until this error allows the launcher to update and open properly. I got this new gaming laptop specifically to play Vin again, but I'm disappointed that I can't even get it to start or download at all. I really hope someone comes up with a fix soon.
  • ever57ever57
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I had the same problem after a new setup of windows 7. I use firefox but I could solve this by changing the security settings in the IExplorer to the lowest. Especially local intranet.