[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Anyone else having this problem?

RavelationsRavelations
Vindictus Rep: 1,255
edited March 13, 2018 in Tech Support
I cant even get into the game, it'll get Just past the devcat icon before the entire game closes out, no warning or anything just closes to desk top, it was perfectly fine the other day when i logged on to get the goddess fragments, why is it broken today?

What'd nexon do now that pissed off the gods,

I am using the Steam launcher and am unsure if the nexon launcher is having the same problem as i cant use it, never managed to get rid of the 502 error

Comments

• DebahrDebahr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,300
    Do you have an Xbox One controller plugged in?
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Debahr wrote: »

I don't own a xbox one controller, the problem seems to have fixed itself after i restarted the PC, so it could have been on my end, but its still odd that it just randomly happens when it was fine the other day
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Debahr wrote: »

I don't own a xbox one controller, the problem seems to have fixed itself after i restarted the PC, so it could have been on my end, but its still odd that it just randomly happens when it was fine the other day
  • DameEnNoirDameEnNoir
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Do you have Windows 10 ?
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Ive gone through this isdue as well after being disconnected from the host. Ill have to do a full pc restart or i cant get back into battle or game. This only recently started out of nowhere.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    sounds exactly like the problem ppl with lil ram gets, check that, maybe your pc is using too much ram and theres not enough for vindi
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    My pc doesnt jave much but i can run it with nothing else open. Sp it can be a problem bit if that is the issue maybe one day ill fix it
  • RavelationsRavelations
    edited January 27, 2018
    I never upgraded to Windows 10, i'm still using Win 7, as for ram i have 8Gb
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited January 27, 2018
    Zuzuk wrote: »
    sounds exactly like the problem ppl with lil ram gets, check that, maybe your pc is using too much ram and theres not enough for vindi

That shouldn't be the problem if disk paging is set up correctly.

@Ravelations The best you can do is submit the log and the dmp files in the Vindictus/en-US/Dump or the User/Documents/Vindictus/Report Error folder to the support via a ticket. Those files may contain useful information for the devs about this issue.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    nobody suggested deleteing the game and nx launcher completely and then reinstalling them
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    has to do with a memory issue.