[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

VIP ticket no wokr

LexoreLexore
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited March 11, 2018 in Bug Reporting
hello, I buy a vip ticket 7 days for my character, but when I use the ticket he disappeared but I did not have the buff.
no icon, is not work.
plz help

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited March 11, 2018
    Look in your bag. Bottom tab labeled "Avat." You'll find all your nx items there including VIP tickets. Right click it to activate it.

Buying a ticket doesn't give you the buff. You have to activate it from your bag after you buy it. My VIP passes are working fine.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 12, 2018
    Look for this last capsule what you see on this picture 00Fvv-7479a20c-1e73-49c0-8bda-936b12e721e3.jpg in your nx inventory storage . Nx storage its the last one on the bottom as Cloakshire wrote already . Right click on in to open and activate your vip
  • PifiPifi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    Not exactly the same thing, but when I buy 2 day vip in AP shop now it only lasts for one day, then expires.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited March 14, 2018
    Pifi wrote: »
    Not exactly the same thing, but when I buy 2 day vip in AP shop now it only lasts for one day, then expires.

You sure about that? Upon activation, the VIP service buff icon displays "1d," but when you mouse over it, you'll see the duration states "47hr(s)+." This equates equates to 47 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds with the remaining second going to the time spent activating the buff. That gives us 48 hours total which equals two days. The screenshot posted was taken by me having just activated a 2 day VIP from the AP shop. If mine lasts two days, then I'm going to chalk this up to you possibly not paying attention. If it disappears after a day, I'll gladly eat my own words :)

wN55J2H.png

EDIT: Looks like I don't need to eat my own words. Just logged in & I now have "23hr(s)+." Therefore, it's mostly likely that you just didn't pay attention :p
    HegzLqo.png