[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning player LF a guild

LendizzleLendizzle
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Guild and Raid Recruitment
I decided to come back to vindictus and remember how fun it was, I have a level 80 since that's what max when i quit (I quit around when kraken was highest raid) but I'm making a new toon and won't be playing on my lvl 80 so i can get use to the game again. Im looking for a casual guild i ain't about the elitiest bs, if you a elite whale that's cool you do you, but I'm looking for casual mature humorous guild, even roleplaying guilds is fine, idk if they still have them, they use to in west server, im in cali if that even matters, i for discord if you need me to hop on or some shiz.

Comments

• LendizzleLendizzle
    My IGN is lendizzle, but i rather have you guys message here if you're interested in helping me, im currently level 16 i believe, but only cause im farming AP to 0 before i move on to each dungeon.
  • LendizzleLendizzle
    edited January 9, 2018
    will be gone for a few hours, please message here if any guilds r interested in me
  • KaIeinaKaIeina
    hello :o Severance is recruiting if you're still interested
  • LendizzleLendizzle
    KaIeina wrote: »
    KaIeina wrote: »

hello and yeah i am interested, i been hospitalize for a few days but im finally back home and can play ^^;