[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dullahan break offs?

GeminiiiGeminiii
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Battle Quests and Guides
Anyone know how to "Destroy a part of dullahan" for the bonus mission in The Missing Soul raid?. I cannot seem to find any information on this what so ever.

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Seems explosions on the chest area does the trick. I usually get the break off with little to no trouble at all.
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited January 3, 2018
    Dullahan has a very noticeable break.

d8jonXe.png

Abomination on the other hand... still no idea if it's his head, wings, neck or butt. (can hand bomb his butt and still break, haven't noticed any difference anywhere yet though)
    NitroLuxLoLoBooty
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 4, 2018
    Yagamin wrote: »
    Abomination on the other hand... still no idea if it's his head, wings, neck or butt. (can hand bomb his butt and still break, haven't noticed any difference anywhere yet though)

For Abomination, Frostbite targets somewhere on the upper body (thinking pectoralis major). I still haven't noticed any differences though either.
    4:55
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=NJdH4_z27ok
    Not a great angle, but it's the only one I can find right now. Saw a Twitch stream with a frontal angle before, but forgot where I saw it.
    Yagamin