[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Looking for new character to spend $$$ on

MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
Vindictus Rep: 2,615
edited December 23, 2017 in General Discussion
Got tired of Miri and I'm looking to start a new char.Budget isn't a problem ( im talking full scrolls,+13 weapon , +11/12 armors and some infusions)

Which char from this list scales great with gear?

DB Vella
Delia
Gun Kai
Arisha
Spear Lann
Karok both weapons
Lynn

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Gun kai if you're looking into farming dungeons and partial destruction cores.

Cet karok is good for tanking raid bosses.

Spear lann is speed dependent and needs a crap ton of crit to do decent damage.
  • DebahrDebahr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,300
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    Gun kai if you're looking into farming dungeons and partial destruction cores.

Cet karok is good for tanking raid bosses.

Spear lann is speed dependent and needs a crap ton of crit to do decent damage.

Spear Lann needs less crit than everyone else because of Fury Infusion.

DB Vella scales great with gear, but with such fun and interactive gameplay with holding down right-click, you might lose interest, who knows. Arisha does well, but gotta learn the ins and outs to do anything decent. Karok is just fun for me with both weapons, and if you learn him you will hopefully have a great time. Can't say much about Lynn or Delia, don't play them enough.
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    Try Spear lann so you can get and sell me a pair for +17 spears . Also have you considered sylas? I recently made this character and so far it's great.
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    It's been awhile since I have seen a spear lann. They are rare at this point. Anyways My favorite picks out of all of my level 90+ characters (Which is all) Vella, and Fiona. Fiona for long term survival, and Vella for pumping a ton of damage at a longer range.

My 3rd will possibly be Arisha with her new whip.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Probably Lynn when she receives her 2nd weapon here. Higher than average skill cap required tho.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Probably Lynn when she receives her 2nd weapon here. Higher than average skill cap required tho.

so that's definitely not for me then +haha