[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Your Super Lucky Bonus Experiences / Data?

boddoleboddole
Vindictus Rep: 1,410
edited December 16, 2017 in General Discussion
Just got my first lucky bonus today from S3 Glas, managed to collect a whopping 3 bars (~116k gold) before the raid leader closed the party.../killself. Anyway, that got me looking around for more info on this system (specifically 'current' aka post Rise NA's version), but I couldn't find much in the way of 'real data'. I've only found 1 screenshot from someone that posted showing most of the gold stuck in the ceiling in Secret Naught Chamber (see results of that below).

So, I was wondering if anyone would share their experiences and any solid numbers / screenshots of their results.

Secret Naughty Chamber results from post I saw:
Drops: 30
Max Value: $46,053
Min Value: $15,089
Avg. Value: $31,401
Total Value: $942,019

Picture of what the Gold Bars look like for anyone that has never seen them:
ih8ufc.jpg

Updates (what we think we know): [last update 12/16/2017]
-How are these bonuses triggered?
Periodically the server has an 'open period' during which any person inside a battle area is capable of generating this event by defeating a boss/regular monster or by breaking an object (for you or a different person in your party). There seems to be a maximum of 2 people per period that can obtain this bonus (at least I've never seen more than 2 announced). The value ranges of the gold bars available depends on your +Luck stat. The gold bars will not teleport to your location, so bars getting stuck in the ceiling / behind walls / in inaccessible areas may be an issue.

Gold Values (based on +Luck):
100-103 : ~1m?
110 : ~1.5m?

Open Questions:
Values of gold dropped modified by source? Boss > regular monster > object?
How many 'open periods' per day?
Spacing of said periods?
Gold dissapears quickly?
Gold bars always total 30?

Comments

• Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    The chance of it happening is time based and theres a limit to how many can get it within a certain period. Essetially, more people on the server playing = less chance you will get the bonus.

More luck = more gold, with a cadet badge you usually get 1.5m gold but it seems that if an object drops the gold, it drops a lot less than a monster does.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Question2 wrote: »
    The chance of it happening is time based and theres a limit to how many can get it within a certain period. Essetially, more people on the server playing = less chance you will get the bonus.

More luck = more gold, with a cadet badge you usually get 1.5m gold but it seems that if an object drops the gold, it drops a lot less than a monster does.

I think it change a bit. It used to be that it disappeared, and it was tough to even realize you got it sometimes. (Heck the first time I got it someone else in the party broke it, and by the time I noticed lots of gold was all around I had enough time to walk over like 2 bars before it disappeared/the announcement saying how much I picked up appeared.)

The last time I got it was in bloodprince (few weeks back). That time the gold never disappeared, but the announcement popped up almost immediately after I broke the wood. The issue was that ~500k seemed to manage to get between the walls.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    I got lucky in Secret Naughty Chamber too. Result: She gave me 69 gold.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    ever since it was implemented i have gotten......zero times. Just never that lucky. This is running three characters full s1 to s3 stories
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    ever since it was implemented i have gotten......zero times. Just never that lucky. This is running three characters full s1 to s3 stories

Just do your dailies + break everything. (Spear lann makes that easy ;-) But yeah it wont happen often, and should only be thought of as a nice bonus from what you would normally get from S3 dailies.
  • CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Got it the other day doing a Donegal daily run, but the gold bars were literally impossible to pick up. They weren't inaccessible, the game just wouldn't let me acquire them. Needless to say, I was miffed.
  • boddoleboddole
    Just made some updates to the OP based on feedback and my own observations. Feel free to keep adding your experiences / argue what I wrote as 'what we know'.
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    Back when AU server was separate, I used to get it once every couple of days, 400k-1.4m. Now I never get it.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited December 15, 2017
    I just thought it was a bonus you get at the end of the mission, like extra acquired gold, not literal bars.
    Guess it's hard to know a feature when you've never seen it at all :*
  • boddoleboddole
    edited December 16, 2017
    "I just thought it was a bonus you get at the end of the mission"
    -Nexon not telling you about how something actually works seems to be a theme...
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    I got 2x times Gold bars so far: Havan and Woman Ghost (Dullahan) lol from x3 life bar.
    You can see my youtube videos, don't know which videos, also others got bars but leaved
    even I warned them, wtf waste gold lol... makes me bad feeling bl2rt1Y.png
    bwNzSy8.gif