[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can't create more characters??

Comments

• FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Arianthe_ wrote: »
    They fixed the depot bug within 24hours after the patch. And when I ask about char slot bug they're like "I can assure you that it'll be looking into."

At this point I hope it's because it's a complicated bug to fix and not just because the team is lazy -.-
  • NishikiNishiki
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    edited December 17, 2017
    Arianthe_ wrote: »
    Eh, I ended up deleting 3 (Three, THREE) chars to get one free slot.
    They fixed the depot bug within 24hours after the patch. And when I ask about char slot bug they're like "I can assure you that it'll be looking into."
    Yeeeee, I'm sureeeeee.

I'm really sad for your loss of THREE friggin characters, I'm sure you spent a lot of time on them. ;-;
    I'm pretty sure that this happened to either A) get people to delete unused characters or B ) make more money off the premium slots. Except I'm a loser with no life that enjoys all my various characters and don't have the funds to buy anything :/

Speaking of which, does anyone know if the free inner armor is per account or per server? I'm so excited to get it for my Lynn but if I can get it for the Europe server too I might just give up on making Miri on the states and make her on the Europe server like everyone else has
  • GengurGengur
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Did this ever get fixed? I've been gone a few months and all my older characters storylines are screwy so I wanted to make the new dragon girl and start over but the servers merged and now I have "too many"...
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    Apparently this bug got fixed. Just tried to create a karok. Worked.
    TY for being late, and not informing the players.