Shikuro is recruiting...

SiochainSiochain
Vindictus Rep: 1,200
edited March 31 in Guild and Raid Recruitment
The Shikuro guild is currently accepting players. Feel free to add me as a friend if you already have a guild. :) I am most active from 7am to 1pm Eastern time on most days but may be on much longer on Mondays and Tuesdays. The guild is level 20. We are a casual guild however you can still join if you are a hardcore gamer. Anyone who has not logged in for over 40 days will be kicked from the guild, however if you get kicked for this reason, and log back in past those 40 days, you are free to join the guild again. Just let me know.

UPDATE! We have a discord server for the guild, have had it for a bit but just now got around to posting it. Joining the discord is not required however it is highly recommended especially if you want to stay in the loop or like interacting with new people. I welcome you to join the guild with an alt character if you just want to try it out for a bit to see if you like it. The guild members are very helpful on the discord as well as in the game.
Our discord link is https://discord.gg/uMYRACs
Hope to hear from you if you are in search of an active guild! :D

UPDATES!! Our guild discord server is now required. You must join within 7 days of joining the guild or you will be kicked... This tool makes thing a lot easier on the admins to update the entire guild on important announcements and rule changes. Now that the discord is required, this makes communication between the guild members much easier and so the login activity requirement has been lowered from 40 days to 30 days. :D

UPDATES!
1. The guild discord server is no longer required but highly recommended... Informing you of the rules, changes, or guild events is not my problem if you do not join the discord server...
2. Login activity requirement to stay in the guild has been lowered from 30 days to 15 days... I have also noticed often enough that your login activity in the game can appear as a few days off so if you get kicked for this reason, please let me know. Just trying to keep the guild active. Thanks for understanding :)
ShizukaaAltriceAlunary

Comments

• SiochainSiochain
    Inactive players who have not been on in over 100 days will soon be removed. There are already plenty of openings. If you don't have a guild yet, just want to let you know that we are a caring and helpful guild. Reply to comment or whisper to Siochain in the game for more information. :)
  • SiochainSiochain
    Also, I believe the guild is at level 14 so far...
  • ogichi1011ogichi1011
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Hi, do you mind players from malaysia? me and my friend are looking for an active guild
    Siochain
  • SiochainSiochain
    edited January 2
    Players from anywhere! :D
  • SiochainSiochain
    I'm currently level 71 now and the guild is level 17 I think. Still looking for more members for it to be a more active guild so please join if you don't mind. :)
  • SiochainSiochain
    -BUMP-
  • SiochainSiochain
    If anyone wants to join, I'm on right now. Send me a whisper to get my attention because guild requests aren't as noticeable. :)
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    Hii :D I was that evie earlier! Thanks for letting me into your guild^^ I'm still new on east so I hope you'll look after me OnO
    /bow
    Siochain
  • SiochainSiochain
    I will do my best. Thanks for joining! :D
  • SpagtheTapDancerSpagtheTapDancer
    Vindictus Rep: 430
    edited December 28, 2016
    I have a character over on east. if you don't mind me asking noob questions constantly, I'll hop over and join on her.

name is AmiDioval
    Siochain
  • SiochainSiochain
    I don't mind. :)
  • SiochainSiochain
    Bump :)
  • SiochainSiochain
    BUMP
  • SiochainSiochain
    This post has been edited with a quick guild description. :D
  • SiochainSiochain
    -BUMP- =)
  • UshidoUshido
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    I put a request down to join the guild! It's been awhile and I've finally found time to play again, i'm a level 79 Lann with a few alts,i hope you'll consider me!
    Siochain
  • SiochainSiochain
    --BUMP--
  • SiochainSiochain
    ---BUMP---
  • SiochainSiochain
    -BUMP
  • SiochainSiochain