[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Delay & Lag Across the Europe Server 11/19/2017

RobertLiviaRobertLivia
Vindictus Rep: 2,905
in General Discussion
I've noticed like many others the Europe servers are having problems today, we are facing severe delay and lag, sometimes the battles works sometimes they don't.
Hope there will be a fix ASAP.

Video of the issue:

Comments

• ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    Yes it's pretty bad. I've been trying opening a battle and failed 5 times until my UI just disappered and had to close the game.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    edited November 19, 2017
    qKL9k2x.jpg

RdJavN9.jpg

RmZIQDT.jpg
  • ConfiConfi
    Vindictus Rep: 445
    Almost a Whole day of lags and nothing...
    This kind of issue should be already addressed or acknowledged and the forum should have more posts regarding it.
    Let me be clear - The game as its current laggy state is unplayable!
    FIX THE SERVER!
    Callisthene
  • CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    edited November 19, 2017
    ^
    I totally agree.
    We need a fix, and like, fast, please.

Finally the week-end, finally have some time to play and farm some chicken, but oh great! Can't even launch a battle! UI disappears and there's nothing I can do unless ALT+TAB backto Window and forcing the game to close then launch it again...
    (-_-")
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Bump issue still ongoing now, it's been like this all day. Can't even do the dailies for miri tickets.
    XXlockdownXX
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    I doubt theres anything they will do sunday night.Maybe tomorrow
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited November 19, 2017
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/12422/server-lag will just put this here too then , hope they will fix whole SHlT by tomorrow
  • CzarCzar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Nexon
    We will be performing a quick Europe server emergency maintenance at 3:45 PM PST to resolve the issues. Europe server will be unavailable for approximately 15 minutes until 4:00 PM PST.
    UmkiaONeMisterWhiskersFuriel
    NX team is the best

always on point and quick to fix errors

Those are my sincere thoughts and are not a bait for NX haters
  • CzarCzar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Nexon
    Europe server maintenance is complete. Let us know if anyone is still experiencing the same issues (disconnects, unable to change channel, ghost boats, etc.)
    Furiel
  • NitroLuxNitroLux
    Vindictus Rep: 1,025
    since early this morning till not long ago i wasn't able to get my daily missions and daily raids. Are we going to get an extra day on events or did we just lost a whole sunday?
    I'm sure i'm not the only one here with similar problems.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    NitroLux wrote: »
    since early this morning till not long ago i wasn't able to get my daily missions and daily raids. Are we going to get an extra day on events or did we just lost a whole sunday?
    I'm sure i'm not the only one here with similar problems.

You are not the only one.

Server seems stable right now, didn't get any errors while loading boats.
  • DrustanDrustan
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    edited November 21, 2017
    Any update on compensation for not being able to clear the Miri event? I need that ticket to be able to buy the box :#
    Drustan wrote: »
    Any update on compensation for not being able to clear the Miri event? I need that ticket to be able to buy the box :#

server problems lasted for half of day

you had 24 hours to do coupon event..
    Madcobra
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    I believe 1 miri week 2 ticket was given out as compensation today.
    Drustan
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    got compensation ticket too tho i did mission next day when server was fixed , but oh well thank you
  • DrustanDrustan
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    Drustan wrote: »

server problems lasted for half of day

you had 24 hours to do coupon event..

Yea ok, but like a normal person I stopped playing that day after trying multiple times and figuring out only crafing and the market place still worked (and the next day I didn't make it home in time so that's that)
    I believe 1 miri week 2 ticket was given out as compensation today.

Yay! Indeed, thanks for the info. Would have totally missed that. Glad I still held onto my 5 tickets.

• KamitoRingsKamitoRings
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    im having the same issue but in north america. as soon as i click north america, that error screen pops up. the only one that works is european rn.
  • ReikenReiken
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Ok, this is getting really annoying!
    So far I liked Nexon, but not even giving us a notice saying: "Sorry ppl, we know something is wrong and we're working on it!".
    It has been more than 8 hours since I personally noticed this problem and I suspect many other players experienced the malfunction even earlier.
    If it keeps going on like this, we can kiss our Miri coupons good bye...I really hope there will be some sort of compensation once they solved the problem. >_<"
  • UmkiaONeUmkiaONe
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Server still has delayed problem. I can't play because of delay. :/