[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Ein Lacher battles & more

SirRFISirRFI
Vindictus Rep: 7,360
edited November 10, 2017 in Future Content
8th November 2017 update in Korean test server brough following changes:
  • 10 new Ein Lacher battles, which are:
      Berbhe:
    • 밖은 위험해 - World of Pain (Judge Jamiroff)
    • 지옥의 부엌 - The Devil's Cook (Orlaith)
    • 차가운 수술실 - The Operating Room (Odhran the Maniac)
    • 구조 요청 - Rescue Mission (Captain Beathan)
    • 순간의 선택 - A Moment's Notice (Hexad)

Donegal:
    • 긴 어둠을 지나 - A Long, Dark Path (Eviscerator)
    • 얼어붙은 대지 - Frozen Land (Duvanak)
    • 인생은 한방이지 - You Only Live Once (Abadok)
    • 달라지는 것들 - Impermanence (Erkanbald)
    • 무엇을 믿을 것인가 - What to Believe In (Johanus)
    With these, new Ein Lacher titles are obtainable, and some like Golden God needs to be re-accquired by completing the new battles, therefore all Ein Lacher has to offer.
    *details/confirmation about titles required - there's saying that some titles will be removed

• Weekly and Monthly Mission system, somewhat similar to the Daily one.
    i14724231024.jpg
    *details required

• "Farhorn Expedition" - feature/mobile application allowing to send max-level characters for missions.
    *needs confirmation

Please note if there's something missing or invalid.

Sources:
TenkoKuugenRealGambIe

Comments

• lumix345lumix345
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    I really hope it isn't true that we have to re-obtain titles, it seems rather ridiculous that they would make the player base have to work again for the same stats/titles we already had.
    GambIe
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    It would make sense that players would have to re-obtain the title, though not through doing all of the dungeons again but rather by simply getting gold on the new ones. Otherwise they wouldn't exactly be 'Gods' anymore :#
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    I saw this video i think yesterday,was not sure if it was concerning recent stuff or not,i don't understand what is said in the video:

• GambIeGambIe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,820
    lumix345 wrote: »
    I really hope it isn't true that we have to re-obtain titles, it seems rather ridiculous that they would make the player base have to work again for the same stats/titles we already had.

True, it's a terrible idea to take away from us what we already earned. On the bright side, current GG titled players should have no issue knocking out the 10 battles. I'm rather disappointed they didn't consider more challenging bosses like Dullahan or Neamhain.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    lumix345 wrote: »

It is stupid. Leave the current titles alone and give a new title for completing the new battles 100%.

What they will do this everytime they will add some new battles to ein-lacher?
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    It makes sense to do that for the "God" titles, because it's the highest tier. For the other tiers though? Not really.
    It is stupid. Leave the current titles alone and give a new title for completing the new battles 100%.

Given the frequency of adding Ein Lacher battles - this is nothing to worry about. I would eventually add a new tier amongst these Golden God / Hero / Lion etc. as another milestone.

Does the monthly mission image stopped appearing for You too? Like it's visible for a short period of time, then changes into filename text.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    SirRFI wrote: »
    It makes sense to do that for the "God" titles, because it's the highest tier. For the other tiers though? Not really.

Given the frequency of adding Ein Lacher battles - this is nothing to worry about. I would eventually add a new tier amongst these Golden God / Hero / Lion etc. as another milestone.

Does the monthly mission image stopped appearing for You too? Like it's visible for a short period of time, then changes into filename text.

I don't quite agree with that. It would've made more sense to give extra stats for people who complete the new 10 battles. Doing this means that they'll remove stats again when they decide to add more battles to Ein Lacher in the future. Ein Lacher came out like two years ago in KR and has remained unchanged since then. You don't suddenly nerf everybody that already earned those stats, especially since people already tailored their builds to these stats. Then again, it's DOL and bad updates/ decisions as well as disappointing people is his job.
  • IzetIzet
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    DOL!! WHEN WILL HE LEARN !!
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870

ect

Also seems like they have hero Arcana now:

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited November 15, 2017
    I'll post an explanation after work tonight. I finished Sen no Kiseki 3 so that leaves me with tons of time now.

With some Photoshopped translations might I add xD