[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Time to shine, KOF cosplay!

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
edited November 2, 2017 in General Discussion
Since the new update is kinda boring. Let show SNK that we can design better KOF outfits! If a GM read this, how about a little support and make this a contest.

but let's see them KOF cosplay! I will try to submit one each day....I have a lot of clothes and not a lot boats are up.
Try to include screen shot of character and an image of KOF fighter with bio.
122IAjM.jpg

EDITED: Due to not having enough coffee and mind still at work.
BabyDaniNyterminatorCascaLuxx

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    Since the new update is kinda boring. Let show SDK that we can design better KOF outfits! If a GM read this, how about a little support and make this a contest.

but let's see them KOF cosplay! I will try to submit one each day....I have a lot of clothes and not a lot boats are up.
    Try to include screen shot of character and an image of KOF fighter with bio.
    122IAjM.jpg

SDK? I think you mean SNK...
    Zeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Not that well, Vindictus should up date with more armor fashion
    5RRJ5ss.jpg
    BabyDaniNyterminatorCascaLuxx
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Weird that both of You reversed red/orange.

For the above: gangster boots would probably fit better.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    ...i am pretty poor and working with a few outfits i had hoarded and gear i have. So limiting the amount of free dyes and outfit dyes also design choices. I know that Chizuru has a Shirne maiden outfit as well that would have worked but i wanted to challenge myself :p

That and i might be color blind :D
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    One of the reason i choose Arisha as Angel is because....+shy
    ppsoagY.jpg
    NyterminatorRaiden25CascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Another Boss type....Yeah i don't really try with Guy characters. Prepare for a lot MEH
    HjVWna9.jpg
    NyterminatorCascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Love Heart, a new comer to KOF series (She was a pachiko characters) Shame that the hair is covered by hat but once i saw the Pirate hat i had to try. Also running out of dyes to color...I try ....please don't flame me

Ar5doVr.jpg
    NyterminatorCascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vella does suit Vice personailty I find....kinda like if a Dev from Nexon model her from KOF....

9yMQS6c.jpg

NyterminatorCascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    here is a crowd favorite and easy one to cosplay as. HURRICANE UPPER!!!

cc3dbDx.jpg
    NyterminatorCascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Shame that Nexon does not have bigger hair. Another classic fighter and an easy cosplay.

K5vEjE0.jpg
    NyterminatorCascaLuxx
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited November 2, 2017
    wow you're doing a pretty good job of these. I would contribute but im not going to waste my dyes for nothing.

request: make Ryuji Yamazaki on Hurk. (may want to use arabian vest over all black inner, with money maker pants, etc).

edit: actually, i have a terry bogard hurk i can post..... brb
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    edited November 3, 2017
    Really awesome cosplays, It's fun to look at them.
    Would try too, but don't know anything about Kof xD
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    What would be cool and make alot of sense? Would be if we had any martial-arts type fighters.

Woops. OMYGOSH! Lookat my munnies! They staying right in my pocket like good munnies.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Thanks you all for the support. I am not that big of fan of KOF but the rooster line up is huge and all have interesting designs. I am mostly trying to copy KOF 14 game (Due to that it is coming out on steam)

Here is my K' , it was hard to find a zipped up jacket so for you ladies out there , enjoy the extra services!

ihmrZfb.jpg
    NyterminatorCascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    This one was hard since Hurks can not wear vest and there is nothing like a vest in game. Wish we could tilt the head or something. Good think Clark from KOF 14 wears a tight shirt in this version

k4Y9K3J.jpg
    NyterminatorCascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    For the longest time, I thought he was called Roberto, was that racist of me, yes it was but it sounded better than Robert

wbUanjh.jpg
    NyterminatorCascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    The long awaited karok model cosplay!! Funny story, the character Ralf is based on Stallone and my Karok's IGN is Staallone. I also have a friend whose Karok is called Arrrnold.

bcMRAK9.jpg
    NyterminatorCascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    The Last member of Team Ikari! I am not really satisfied with the hair since the pony bit should be a bit more spikier. Hear that Nexon! We want more hairs!

3AW7Bmh.jpg

Think i will slow down a bit since I am running out steam. I Look forward to the community cosplay especially the Terry Bogart one.
    NyterminatorRaiden25CascaLuxxHangeZoe
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Since I took an interest in Angel cosplay and read that there was a Shermie i had to find out about her.
    The choice on hair was my part since I know there is a hair that cover the eyes but rather have the two twin tails.

QocfNJh.jpg
    NyterminatorCascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Wish we had more racial hair options. I want my Evie to have a long white beard. No Photoshop done just camera angles and clever tattoos.

b3b8kem.jpg
    NyterminatorCascaLuxx