[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Banned foooor what? And still can't get in? Uh wha

ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
Vindictus Rep: 955
edited October 16, 2017 in Account Support
I was banned from the game for 3 days and they said at 16:44pm it would be released as was my fiancé, we don't bot, we don't use cheat sites, hell we don't even touch those stupid cash for gold sites, however we were blocked and told hey contact us for the reason. Ok so we both do that to find out hey we can't tell you anything so your screwed. Ok we walked away and figured its just a few days its not like its forever. NOW its been 4 days and still we are both logged out of the game with no real reason for it to show. We stay in our four person parties mostly running with only guild mates , and the kicker here is we both have things in the MP which might have either been sold or returned. I contact someone about the issue and they tell me I gotta wait not till tomorrow to get it possibly unbanned. Even though it says it will be unbanned on 10/15/2017 at 16:44pm what is the point of telling people you are going to be unbanned at this date and time, submit a ticket to find out why, never get told you need to send in another ticket to the banning department who are only in Tuesdays - Thursdays 10 to 5pm which is even more of a headache. I guess in the end I wanna know has anyone else run into this issue and in the end been able to get there account back online, also what happened to anything you were selling or sold in MP while you were banned were you still able to collect after or did you loose it for good?
Rezi

Comments

• ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Been here for a bit now, just first ban like ever. Was wondering if this bs was always this way. I'm going to take that as a get used to it. Well done Nexon.... Well done.