[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Standardisation of Gachapon Coupons (Vindicator)

FurielFuriel
Vindictus Rep: 3,330
edited November 2, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Here's a suggestion on how to improve the use of gachapon coupons (Orchid Fauna Coupon, Regina Fairy Faire Coupon...)

In the Elite Lucky Box we were able to obtain Vindicator coupons which we could exchange for whatever outfit we wanted. In the Regina Fairy Faire we were could drop Regina Fairy Faire Bonus Coupons which we could exchange for the wanted outfit. We needed 200 (?) Vindicator Coupons for 1 outfit, but we could stack these coupons before the event even started, unlike the Regina Fairy Faire (100 coupons for Lich Magic and Crystalline Veil, 150 for Regina Set, Regina Wings, and Zecallion Set).

My suggestion is:
Instead of creating designated coupons for each gachapon make it possible to obtain Vindicator Coupons instead. That way if you have coupons you didn't spend from one sale you can use them in a different sale.

Example: I buy 50 Elite Lucky Boxes but decide buying the outfits since I didn't drop any. I save the coupons for the Regina Fairy Faire and buy 50 more boxes. I now have 100 coupons which I trade for a Lich Magic Set.

This way there's no loss if you don't turn in the designated coupons since you can simply save them for a different sale.

As we saw with the Elite Lucky Boxes the amount of coupons you would need for a set was slightly higher, but since we can stack / save them from previous sales it's somewhat 'easier' to get the desired items and doesn't feel as a loss.
  1. Do you think the future gachapons should drop Vindicator Coupons instead of designated ones?8 votes
    1. Yes!
       100% (8 votes)
    2. No!
       0% (0 votes)

Comments